Familie mit 12 Kindern

West-Front

Familie mit 12 Kindern

Post by West-Front »

Zentralbild, 13.8.1943, II. Weltkrieg 1939-45 Unser Bild zeigt den politischen NS-Leiter Reichel (aus Erdmannsdorf in Sachsen) mit seiner Frau und seinen zwölf Kindern. Die Mutter trägt das "Mutterkreuz". Fünf Söhne sind bei der faschistischen deutschen Wehrmacht; der sechste ist beim Reichs-Arbeitsdienst. Die kleineren Kinder sind alle in faschistischen Jugendorganisationen. [Scherl Bilderdienst] Bundesarchiv (German Federal Archive), Bild 183-J15063Date August 1943 (1943-08)Author o.Ang.
Peiper

Re: Familie mit 12 Kindern

Post by Peiper »

Blimey :shock: she was a busy woman! :?
I suppose its because they didn't have a telly :lol: :lol:
Salacious Crumb

Post by Salacious Crumb »

I find the quote hilarious in sense to all those re-enactment nazi's who want to forbid 3rd Reich political re-enactment:
Fünf Söhne sind bei der faschistischen deutschen Wehrmacht; der sechste ist beim Reichs-Arbeitsdienst.
So RAD isn't faschist and Wehrmacht and Kriegsmarine is :mrgreen:
Member of
http://maa204.blogspot.com/
Kriegsmarine re-enactment group
Paulkd

Post by Paulkd »

My german is'nt up to much, was that quote a modern one?

Of course we know what the Rad, Nskk etc are/were.
Society Against Splinter A Knochensacks

You buy them to push, if they run its a bonus......

Mystery panzer combi of the year!
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

Central picture, 13.8.1943, IITH world war 1939-45 our picture show the political LV leader Reichel (from earthling village in Saxonia) with its wife and its twelve children. The mother carries " Mutterkreuz". Five sons are at the fascist German armed forces; sixth is with the realm work service. The smaller children are all in fascist youth organizations. [Scherl picture service] federal archives (German of federal archives), fig. 183-J15063Date August 1943 (1943-08) author o.Ang.
cartoss

Post by cartoss »

I wonder how many of the sons came home in one piece. I make it 3 in Navy, 1 Army and 1 W-SS. (Feel free to correct).
Salacious Crumb

Where do you see the Waffen-SS man?
Member of
cartoss

Post by cartoss »

Isn't 3rd from left wearing a "skull and cross bones" on front of "forage cap"?
If not what is it? I am still getting a handle on the subltey of German uniform.

Regards Jamie
352nd

Post by 352nd »

I make it 2 Heer, 3 Kreigsmarine and 1 RAD or other Reich labour force. I must admit I thought there was an SS man at the back but I don't think thats the totenkopt on his hat.
Stabsgefreiter Martin Hetch-2nd Panzer Aufklärungs Abteilung, Grossdeutschland.

Salacious Crumb

just look at the heer Litzen on their colars :roll:
Member of
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Wehrmacht, Kreigsmarine, Geheime-Polizei, Hitler-Jugend :D
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

...and Deutsche Kinderschar

Deutsche Kinderschar

The „Deutsche Kinderschar“ was brought to live by the NS-Frauenschaft and aimed at children aged six to ten years old.

In the „Organisationsbuch der NSDAP“ from 1937 it is stated that all children should be cataloged in files and that they receive membership cards. A year later though it is to be read that under no circumstances the children are to have membership cards, nor should they be registered in a file system.

With the age of ten the children were to join the „Deutsche Jungvolk“ or the „Jungmädel“ of the BDM.

The leader of the „Kinderschar“ was a fully trained nursery school teacher and held within the „Ortsgruppe“ as within the county and „Gau“ the position of a section leader. The „Deutsche Kinderschar“ met up once a week for a homely afternoon. All children were dressed in the same clothes, the style could be changing from one gau to another.

Here a picture of the Kinderschar in Brockwitz near Dresden.

The girls wearing dresses showing the „Wolfsangel“ on the left...obviously no hard rules laid down here, as some of the girls have the Wolfsangel stitched on vertical. The boys in the picture are already wearing the unfirom of the Jungvolk, so must be 10 years old or older.

The following picture shows two boys of the „Deutsche Kinderschar“ 11 from Fremdiswalde, south of Torgau. Notice, the Koppelschloß of the boys shows a Wolfsangel in vertical position, probably to avoid a mix-up with the Koppelschloß of the Deutsche Pfadfinderbund which showed the Wolfsangel in a horizontal position. On the left side of the chest, the boys are wearing the badge with the horizontal Wolfsangel. The picture was taken 1935.

The leader used to wear a badge similar to the „NSDAP Parteiabzeichen“, a white/red badge as seen here in this picture.

The text on the front reads: Deutsche Kinderschar-N.S.F.(Nationalsozialistische Frauenschaft)
On the back is the RZM and number 63 imprinted.
Salacious Crumb

Thanks for that information! I was wondering in witch organisation the girls where. That's sorted out now.
Member of
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Now that was interesting,I've never seen this insignia or organisation before.
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Thank Frau their Web sit has lots on Info like this
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Civilian and Volkssturm”