Greetings from Spain

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Schuller

Greetings from Spain

Post by Schuller »

Hi there, I’m a 22 year old reenactor from Gijón, Spain (sorry for my possible English errors). I’ve been reenacting for a couple of years now. However I have really enjoyed learning everything related to WWII since I was a child, specially regarding the german forces

I’m a member of a quite recent small reenacting association called “arhem”, we have some members from the Asturias region who do many WWII impressions (German, british, American, and eventually soviet). We play airsoft but we are also history lovers and have entered the world of reenactment during the last years by performing a variety of historic and cultural activities (short videos, WWII airsoft battles, displays, public shows,…)

In my case I am currently finishing a heer impression, specially focused on 352 Infantry Division as all current events are based on the western front.

I just hope we’ll see more people doing heer impressions in future events and organize some eastern front events as well ;)

To conclude, I have found panzergrenadier.net a really useful source for improving my impression. It is my pleasure to learn from you and share our knowledge together

See you all around ;)

By the way, as far as I remember, War and Peace Show ended today, wish you had a great time there
Gunther Schuller, Schutze, 136, 1./G.R.914, 352 ID

Return to “Introductions”