Big Hello to all my Kameraden - from J.Klinsmann - UK

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

J.Klinsmann

Big Hello to all my Kameraden - from J.Klinsmann - UK

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Hi Guys

Just like to say a big hello to my fellow kameraden in all Axis forces groups world wide, love this Re-Enacting so much and all the guys I have met have been fantastic

I have posted one post so far within the uniform forum and very sadly it was my experience with a vendor in the USA, I posted to try and help those thinking of buying a Hitler Youth Uniform for their children and the pit fall I made, the goods have been identified not just by me as being exceptionally poor but by the people who are in the know about this uniform.

Anyway I hope it helps and you dont end up throwing away you very hard earned money I also have zip files if you want to see the quality.

Its great to see so many like minded enthusiasts in one forum and I look forward to chating with you all on different topics

Best Form of defence is attack...........Vorwards Marsch
:arrow:
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Hoffman Grink

Re: Big Hello to all my Kameraden - from J.Klinsmann - UK

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Is there a dead clown in here? Cos something smells funny!
J - does that stand for Jurgen? Klinsmann...... German footballer?
Comeawn...... This introductory post tells us nowt about you and for the second time you plug this dealer.
What group are you with? Do you know any of us personally? Where in UK are you roughly?
Or are you just here to troll?

Oh, and it's vorwarts......
J.Klinsmann

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Hoffman Grink wrote:Is there a dead clown in here? Cos something smells funny!
J - does that stand for Jurgen? Klinsmann...... German footballer?
Comeawn...... This introductory post tells us nowt about you and for the second time you plug this dealer.
What group are you with? Do you know any of us personally? Where in UK are you roughly?
Or are you just here to troll?

Oh, and it's vorwarts......
Thanks for the correction on my german, what do you mean dead clown I dont follow please explain

And Klinsmann is my family name..............nice to be linked yes with a german footballer

As far as plugging the dealer is concerned I dont have a problem with that, and I didnt expect you to have either seeing how Im trying to make sure you and all other guys on this forum dont get taken for a ride by this vendor.........that is a part of this forum isnt it letting each other know the quality of stuff to buy so that you dont promote vendors whos kit is shit? am I right or wrong

Im waffen SS LSSAH - SBG - Im sure there are some of our guys on here

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

LOL
The dead clown reference is like the two snowmen - one says to the other - can you smell carrots....
or the cannibals who caught a clown and ate him - one of them asks the chief - "Does this taste funny to you?"

So Klinsmann is your real name. cool. But at least we know a bit more about you - It's just unusual for a first post to come and knock a dealer..... often it's competition having a pop or similar.

SBG - give it a year and you'll be in their FG section. Cos Kradmong drives em all to it! :lol:
J.Klinsmann

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Hoffman Grink wrote:LOL
The dead clown reference is like the two snowmen - one says to the other - can you smell carrots....
or the cannibals who caught a clown and ate him - one of them asks the chief - "Does this taste funny to you?"

So Klinsmann is your real name. cool. But at least we know a bit more about you - It's just unusual for a first post to come and knock a dealer..... often it's competition having a pop or similar.

SBG - give it a year and you'll be in their FG section. Cos Kradmong drives em all to it! :lol:
Oh Right see what you mean now good joke, dying to know who Kradmong is I think I might know

Hennig

Post by Hennig »

:shock: Oi PD leave our section out of it , mind you , you have seen the rest and if you want :wink: you can come and join the sbg and be the best :shock: :lol: :wink:

Mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP

Return to “Introductions”