Hallo from Dresden, Germany

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

badwolf

Hallo from Dresden, Germany

Post by badwolf »

I love reenacting Luftwaffe Field units and the Fallschirmjäger. I own enough uniforms and accessories for both. I use the G43 waffen. Unfortunately, since Germany is a stupid sweinkopf or pigheaded country that denies our rights to history we are not allowed to display the Harkenkreuz or crooked cross which I recently learned is called a swastika in englisch. So I have to travel to the U.S. I don't give out my real name because I work for the U.N. World Health Organization and I am affraid that my hobby will get me fired. But you can call me Wolf. I also dont give out my last name in these events (reenactment)because my Grandfather although not famouse he was an SS high ranking officer from 1937-1944. First in the LAH 1st Div. then in the 3rd Div. in 1941 and in the 9th Div. in 1944 were he was captured in Arnhem by th British 1st Para. Div.

My Grandfather was a member of the Nazi Party and he kept his beliefs of Racial Supremacy untill his death in 1992.

My other and favorite passion is reenacting as a Klingon warrior in Star Trek conventions. (Hey, Garown had blue eyes too)

Professionally I do hold a Doctor Degree in W.W. II History (Specific to the European theater & N. Afrika) and Sociology specifically Cultural Sociology specialization in Latin American studies.

I have a wife and 2 very young daughters.

well that is all
feldman

Re: Hallo from Dresden, Germany

Post by feldman »

Interesting BIO :)

Welcome Wolf !
Retired & Armed
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

badwolf, your welcome in the U.K.

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Jaws wrote:badwolf, your welcome in the U.K.

Regards,

Gary.

Thank you kindly Gary. I only have 2 friends in London Tom & Chris whom I visit twice a year but they are not into reenacting and know no one who is. I will take you up on your invitation. I have such a great sentimental admiration for the British Paratroopers who I believe that other than the movie "A Bridge Too Far" did not get more recognition than they earned and deserve. It all went to Patton it seems. For me the 3 greatest factors for the Allies to win the war was 1. The combine bombming from U.S. and U.K. planes on German factories and field soldiers. 2. The masses of Soviet soldiers a factor of 10 Soviet soldier to 1 German soldier. And 3. The British Paratroopers, who fought in every single theater of WW II. N. Afrika, Sicily, Italy, Normandy, "Operation Market Garden", the Ardennes offensive, and finaly the Ruhr. And then they were sent to the Pacific after the war in Europe was over. They truely fought to the last man or bullet (which ever case came first). To me they are the best Warriors in the world. And they continue to be from Palastine (now Israel), Korea, The Falklands, the Gulf War, and today on Iraq and Ahfganistan. If I were British my heart would always swell with pride at hearing their name "The British Para." Especially the "Red Devils" who lost to my Grandfathers Division. My Grandfather also express his admiration for them, even going as far as saying they were "Real" soldiers. Befor he himself was captured by them he was amazed how discipline they were and one day he witnessed some 30 Paras captured marching (instead of walking) in step to the trucks. That really impresed him forever.

Best Greetings Gary & thank you again,

Wolf
badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Jaws wrote:badwolf, your welcome in the U.K.

Regards,

Gary.

Thank you kindly Gary. I only have 2 friends in London Tom & Chris whom I visit twice a year but they are not into reenacting and know no one who is. I will take you up on your invitation. I have such a great sentimental admiration for the British Paratroopers who I believe that other than the movie "A Bridge Too Far" did not get more recognition than they earned and deserve. It all went to Patton it seems. For me the 3 greatest factors for the Allies to win the war was 1. The combine bombming from U.S. and U.K. planes on German factories and field soldiers. 2. The masses of Soviet soldiers a factor of 10 Soviet soldier to 1 German soldier. And 3. The British Paratroopers, who fought in every single theater of WW II. N. Afrika, Sicily, Italy, Normandy, "Operation Market Garden", the Ardennes offensive, and finaly the Ruhr. And then they were sent to the Pacific after the war in Europe was over. They truely fought to the last man or bullet (which ever case came first). To me they are the best Warriors in the world. And they continue to be from Palastine (now Israel), Korea, The Falklands, the Gulf War, and today on Iraq and Ahfganistan. If I were British my heart would always swell with pride at hearing their name "The British Para." Especially the "Red Devils" who lost to my Grandfathers Division. My Grandfather also express his admiration for them, even going as far as saying they were "Real" soldiers. Befor he himself was captured by them he was amazed how discipline they were and one day he witnessed some 30 Paras captured marching (instead of walking) in step to the trucks. That really impresed him forever.

Best Greetings Gary & thank you again,

Wolf
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Horrido Wolf and welcome to this mad house we call the Forum
ImageImageImageImageImage
THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER.

Post by THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER. »

Welcome Wolf, greetings from New Zealand. enjoy ! :D
THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER.
3kp 1 pz div.LSSAH.

Gilhusen

Post by Gilhusen »

Welcome :)

Will you be coming to the war and peace show?

If not I would highly recommend it
Johan Fink

Post by Johan Fink »

Best Greetings ,

Wolf.

Sounds like an interesting story, bet you have lot's to tell from your Grandfather!
Welcome to the forum kamerad,
Johan.
Meine Ehre HeiBt Treue W.A.R.S Das Reich 2nd SS
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

hi welcome to the forum thats a very interesting story my granda was a british para in ww2 and his two brothers in law
fought in arnhem
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
Gefr Schlottke

Post by Gefr Schlottke »

Hallo und Willkommen aus dem dresdner Süden.
Schön, noch jemanden aus der Heimat hier zu treffen!

Gruß, Karsten

Hello and Welcome from south of dresden.
Nice to meet one from the home!

best regards, Karsten
Dann geht es nach'm Schießstand 'raus,
Da gibt's 'ne Schweinerei.
Der Hammel schießt 'ne Zwölfe,
Reserve haut vorbei.
PanzerHauptman

Post by PanzerHauptman »

Hallo und herzlich willkommen Wolf, ich bin ein Ex-Soldat (Panzer), die in Deutschland seit vielen Jahren in Hohne (Bergen-Belsen), Münster und Berlin gelebt. Ich liebte meine Zeit in Deutschland und vermisse es sehr. Ich habe nicht auf Deutschland seit vielen Jahren planen, aber so bald wie möglich zurückkehren worden. Es ist schade, dass Sie in unser Land für Ihr Recht auf die Freiheit, sich selbst auszudrücken aussehen, aber vielleicht eines Tages, dass könnte sich ändern. Achten Sie darauf, und genießen Sie die Website. (Sorry mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut)
Sweat spart blut - Erwin Rommel

Return to “Introductions”