Hallo Everyone!

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Daniel

Hallo Everyone!

Post by Daniel »

Hello, I am Daniel!
I come here seeking vast-amounts of research, and knowledge.
I'm not really a reenactor, I'll admit. I just crave the feeling of showing up to the local-field wearing "odd" uniforms.
I used to do Russo-Soviet impressions. I had everything from Afghanistan to modern-day Chechnya.
Anyways; I hope and know this website will be a great asset whilst doing my research for Heer and SS loadouts!
I don't really have anything WW2 yet. Only a MP001 and D-Boys Kar98 that I need to convert soon! God have mercy on my soul.
I've been looking at ATF, and Militaria-Net. Great sites, great deals. Hope to make a mass-order soon!
Thanks everyone, and I hope I can be bit of use in the future! Also; I live on a small island in the Pacific, so no, I can't be in your group, haha, sorry!
Also; here are my only accusitions pertaining to the hobby.
labrador

Re: Hallo Everyone!

Post by labrador »

Hi Daniel,

Which small island in the pacific are you on? There are a few scattered groups out here.

Albert
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I'm on the US territory of Guam! (Where the FPS limit is whatever your gun can handle, and where there is only 1 WW2 airsofter!)
labrador

Post by labrador »

Haha, pretty close by here in the Philippines. Perhaps we should one day have an all asia WW2 event. A few WW2 themed teams here in the Philippines, in Hong Kong and Indonesia.

Here's our forum page: http://ww2airsoft-asia.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Do drop by and have a look.

Albert
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

labrador wrote:Haha, pretty close by here in the Philippines. Perhaps we should one day have an all asia WW2 event. A few WW2 themed teams here in the Philippines, in Hong Kong and Indonesia.

Here's our forum page: http://ww2airsoft-asia.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Do drop by and have a look.

Albert
Thanks for the warm-welcome, labrador!

I'll check out that forum sometime, mate! Where in the PI, do you play/stay?

If the teams are actually big, and the games, organized. I may just fly there with all my gear!
labrador

Post by labrador »

Capital city. Manila. On regular weekend games we mix up against the moderns but we're able to muster as many as 30-40 players for all WW2 games. I'm sure there will be lots when people come home for the holidays.

Return to “Introductions”