Noob from Nottingham

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

tgreenh2

Noob from Nottingham

Post by tgreenh2 »

Hi Guys or should i say Guten Abend!

Newbie here from just outside Nottingham (england), ive always been interested in history and all things military. Got the reenactment bug from the father in law when we were at the beltring this year (hes got a k750 motorbike and sidecar) and lets face it the jerrys had the collest kit =D

Currently im working on an Gebirgsjager Impression and the hardest thing im trying to find is a decent yet cost effective pair of trousers. When i can i will post some pics as a work in progress.
mm1977

Re: Noob from Nottingham

Post by mm1977 »

Hi

Welcome to the Forum
berlin1945

Re: Noob from Nottingham

Post by berlin1945 »

tgreenh2 wrote:Hi Guys or should i say Guten Abend!

Newbie here from just outside Nottingham (england), ive always been interested in history and all things military. Got the reenactment bug from the father in law when we were at the beltring this year (hes got a k750 motorbike and sidecar) and lets face it the jerrys had the collest kit =D

Currently im working on an Gebirgsjager Impression and the hardest thing im trying to find is a decent yet cost effective pair of trousers. When i can i will post some pics as a work in progress.

try les hearn on here he is part of an excelent group and a lovely decent bloke , not sure of other gb groups but i'm sure they would all be as good as well, welcome to the forum from ireland and enjoy the hobby regards mairtin
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach

Return to “Introductions”