Hello from a New Member here but a veteran a few times over

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Germanreprouniforms

Hello from a New Member here but a veteran a few times over

Post by Germanreprouniforms »

Matt is the name...
I just got back from the sandbox...Iraq....3rd tour...2nd Rangers, HQ, Knight Stalkers! Sua Sponte!!
I'm also a veteran of reenactment, specifically German Waffen SS units. 1st, 2nd, SS Panzer/Grenadier.
I've been in a couple of units. I am currently looking for a home. I live in California but I am willing to travel to end up in a kick ass unit with some
good Komradeship, fun,and authenticity!
I'm not a fat ass weekend warrior type lookin to just join a beer tokin bunch of guys who wanna relive the glory years. I'm looking for a serious unit.
I bring a lot to the table besides battle authenticity of World War 2, I also make uniforms, I am a Medic and a have plenty of Airsoft or Cap weapons
Hit me up InMyScopeOIF2005@aol.com

Sua Sponte

Matt
A.Weiss

Re: Hello from a New Member here but a veteran a few times o

Post by A.Weiss »

Welcome!!!

A.Weiß
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

Hello, :) Mostly wrong side of the atlantic on here , but there are some of your chaps about.
Gliderinf / Luftlande
Zoepf

Post by Zoepf »

Hello and welcome,

First I want to say thank you for serving my country. Secondly, you might be interested in a group from California that does the 12.SS Hitlerjugend. I have never met them as I am from the Midwest, but from photos their impression looks top notch. They are a very large unit. If you are looking for something smaller, I personally know some guys in Arizona and California that do 1.SS that also have a great impression that would probably like to have ya as well.

If you'd like more info, shoot me a PM.

Zach

Return to “Introductions”