Hi from the USA

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Freebooter

Hi from the USA

Post by Freebooter »

Hello all,
I have no uniform yet or foot wear. But I have my complete field gear, weapons, and a helmet. I really get into the DAK and my impression I am putting together is DAK. I have my stuff on a manniquinn sort of like a display.

So, you guys who are portraying DAK, where do you live and/or where do you go to reenact or portray DAK stuff? I have a weird work schedule and am in my mid 50s and out of shape so I don't even know if I can reenact any more. But I still get into it and am very interested in reenacting and want to know and keep abreast of things.
Thanks,
Freebooter
One Shot, One Kill!
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Question for you DAK guys?

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Freebooter wrote:Hello all,
I have no uniform yet or foot wear. But I have my complete field gear, weapons, and a helmet. I really get into the DAK and my impression I am putting together is DAK. I have my stuff on a manniquinn sort of like a display.

So, you guys who are portraying DAK, where do you live and/or where do you go to reenact or portray DAK stuff? I have a weird work schedule and am in my mid 50s and out of shape so I don't even know if I can reenact any more. But I still get into it and am very interested in reenacting and want to know and keep abreast of things.
Thanks,
Freebooter
Freebooter i woudnt worry about being mid 50s and unfit there is loads in that situation in the Uk, just have a look round the forum mate.

This should really be in introductions though which is where i have now moved it to hopefully you will get more replys here.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
berlin1945

Re: Hi from the USA

Post by berlin1945 »

Welcome to the forum and enjoy from Máirtín
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach

Return to “Introductions”