Berg Heil aus San Francisco!

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Axel Dorsch

Berg Heil aus San Francisco!

Post by Axel Dorsch »

Greetings all!

I would jus like to intorduce myself. I do gebirgs with the 100th GjR out of California with the California Historical Group. I look forward to meeting new friends here in the future!
Bergh Heil and Horrido!
- Axel Dorsch
100th GjR
Halle

Re: Berg Heil aus San Francisco!

Post by Halle »

Bergheil Und Horrido Kamerad , welcome to the forum . I am in the process of putting together a small group , 3./I./Gebirgs.Jag.Regt.100 . , so nice to hear from a fellow doing the same regimental impression . Which period of the war , if any inparticular ?
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Axel Dorsch

Post by Axel Dorsch »

Greetings, Halle!
Thanks for the welcome, and its good to see another 100th!
From a personal standpoint, I like to keep it early war since that is my preference and I figure that it makes sence to see an m36 in 1945, but not so much an m44 in 1940! However, most of the events out here are post D-Day so I'm going to have to work on my later war impression anyway. I would love for there to be more early war events!
Halle

Post by Halle »

It's the same here I'm afraid , but , perhaps the more people who portray an early war impression , the more others will want to follow suit . I have a mid / late war impression too , but the early is much smarter , and was an interesting period In Gebirgsjager history , Narvik , Kreta etc .
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100

Return to “Introductions”