Greetings Kamerads

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Stefan1944

Greetings Kamerads

Post by Stefan1944 »

Dear kamerads

Finally got round to posting my late introduction to the Forum - apologies for the delay....

I live in NW England and am a WSS re-enactor with KSK Group who portray LAH, and am now in my second season.

So far, I’ve attended several big events such as W&P 2011, Fortress Wales, Levisham 2011, War in the Vale, Pip Park private battle 2012 and various smaller events.

I’ve also been a militaria collector since being a 9 years old kid at primary school when I got my first real Nazi item - a genuine HJ belt and buckle for a couple of weeks spending money of 5 bob (25p in today’s money....). My first SA dagger involved a total raid of my piggy bank and borrowing my pending birthday present money to raise the grand total of £4 10 shillings (£4.50) for the dagger from an antique shop run by a little old jewish guy.... Happy days, for those of us who are old enough to remember when you could swop a handful of chewing gum cards with your school mates for a German infantry assault badge or EK1 etc... such bliss....

Also, I have some previous military service which has been useful...

Recently I’ve bought a UK reg 1970 CJ750 solo motorcycle which I’d like to retro fit to a BMW R71 krad warhorse - I’ll post more on this project under the correct thread as any advice will be much appreciated...

I’m really enjoying the re-enacting scene and am impressed with the professionalism and comradeship of fellow re-enactors.

Strangely enough I even quite enjoy living in a zelt....

Anyway, hopefully that should be enough for my introduction.

Hope to see some of you at this year’s W&P and Victory show...

Tata for now...

Auf Weidersehen...

Stefan... :D
Gliderinf

Re: Greetings Kamerads

Post by Gliderinf »

Aye-up Mr Stefan :wink:

Scabby oiks at my school never had out worth swapping :roll:
Last edited by Gliderinf on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gliderinf / Luftlande
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

Welcome from kgk ireland and irish volunteers.
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Stefan1944

Post by Stefan1944 »

Thanks for your welcome replies fellas, much appreciated..... :D
nelz

Post by nelz »

Eh up Steve, welcome to the Forum buddy,.... enjoy your time on here,...there all mad FOOKARS !! :lol:

See you at Belters my friend....... :D

The Yorkshire Wartime Experience http://www.ywe-event.info/
yorkshirewartimeexperience@live.com
elitemilitaria@live.co.uk
Mobile : 07413-707121

Return to “Introductions”