Guten tag from rainy kent

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Heydrich65

Guten tag from rainy kent

Post by Heydrich65 »

hi all
I've just joined finally ,i have visited briefly before though ,but not joining in on the chat but hope to do so now ,i'm here in sunny Kent ...Not :( I've been airsofting for 6 years ,ww2 airsofting Axis mainly & some US for about 4 & I've met some really nice fellas during the time as well & hope to continue so ,i do recognise a few names already from other forums so hi to you ,ime a regular @ Chatham dockyard militaria fair where take the 1942 Willys Jeep for its monthly airing along with a few mates (you may of seen it if your down that way :wink: ,also got a early kmz 750 sv combo which trying to Finish off for beltring (will be stenciled up as GD) i first used it @ Sevastopol game earlier this year )
anyway if you see me say hi :wink: & hope its not too muddy @ Beltring :? (apparently its quagmire there already :cry: ) see you there, Heydrich65 (_rich_)
Jaws

Re: Guten tag from rainy kent

Post by Jaws »

Welcome aboard Heydrich65 :)

Regards,

Gary.
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
superjay
Location: the marquis of lorne 9 mill road gillingham kent me7 1hl

Re: Guten tag from rainy kent

Post by superjay »

hi heydrich, we are also in kent, gillingham, next time you are here abouts drop in for a pint, we are off to belters on this friday coming (the 13th), hope thats not an omen!, i think the jack boots will be getting plenty of use and the tropical shorts will stay in the tornister
viele grusse
jay
hermanns heroes :lol:

Return to “Introductions”