Hello

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

ND1

Hello

Post by ND1 »

Hello. my name is Paul, I'm a middle aged outdoor instructor and I live in the North east of England.
I was dressed in Battle Dress setting off pyro at a show last year surrounded by people in German kit so thought I'd better buy some Heer pioneer kit.
After I started looking into it I've ended up with a Prinz Eugen impression and very basic Heer pioneer uniform too.
I'm part of two groups neither of which is a specificaly German group.
I'll be doing the Prinz Eugen impression to living history standard as part of a multi period historical interpritational group, the heer pioneer thing is so I don't spoil the look of a display if I'm doing pyro around Germans.
I still need some odd bits of kit and loads of information before I would go out in public in either role. I'm look forward to taking part here after regular visits to the forum as a visitor.
Halle

Re: Hello

Post by Halle »

Hi Paul ,
Welcome to the forum -I'm particularly interested to see your Prinz Eugen impression .
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

Hello, and welcome! Enjoy the forum :)

Regards,

Gary
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
ND1

Post by ND1 »

Halle wrote:Hi Paul ,
Welcome to the forum -I'm particularly interested to see your Prinz Eugen impression .
I'll post some photos as soon as I get a belt buckle, I've just ordered one this evening so it should arrive in the next day or two.

Return to “Introductions”