Hello from Germany

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

GENERALFELDMARSCHALL

Hello from Germany

Post by GENERALFELDMARSCHALL »

Hallo

My name is Hans-Jörg, I've been a quiet reenactor for many, many years and now I have decided to come out to this community for their acceptance of Germany reenactors.

I come from Kempten and I have always wanted to reenact SS, but was never able to. In the past I have impressioned a Grossdeutschland Panzergrenadier. My hopes are to changes it to be a SS-Panzergrenadier.
Jaws

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Jaws »

Hello Hans-Jörg, it's great to see you enjoying the forum :)

Regards,

Gary
S.A.S.A.B.
Society Against Splinter A Bandoliers

Find The Frontline Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontlineAssociation
Halle

Post by Halle »

HJ , welcome to the forum - I look forward to seeing your SS-Panzergrenadier impression - any particular regiment / division in mind ?

Steve
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

I advise all of you not to deal with this person (Hans-Jörg Stadelmann also known as "Hans Schmidt", Hansischmidti on eBay, and GENERALFELDMARSCHALL here) in the future. Came accross as a nice guy at first then ripped many honest members here off, myself included.

Any further info about this guy would be appreciated, but by PM, I've accepted my losses and it seems most of the others have got their claims through paypal, so time to move on to happier things.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54

Return to “Introductions”