Hi everyone!

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Firestreak

Hi everyone!

Post by Firestreak »

Hello soldaten! Im Dave, a new member to the forum. Im from NW England and an active member of a locally based WW2 reenactment group. I hope I can offer help you guys with my knowledge (which is limited ha ha) and vice-versa. Best regards. . . .Dave
christiandbn

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by christiandbn »

Hi Dave,

welcome to the forum. What's the impression that you do?

Regards,

Christian
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
Firestreak

Post by Firestreak »

Hi Christian, thankyou for the welcome. Im part of 21 panzergrenadier reenacting group (part of NWMILL) I see youre in Malta, my favourite holiday place, I went to Bugibba a few years ago. Loved the island and the people.
funker50

Post by funker50 »

how do Dave, how far N/W are you? ;-) you wouldn't be a fan of things that hang from EE lightnings would ya ;-)

m
Vorwärts und aufwärts!
christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

Bugibba! not that horrid place! I avoid it like the plague due to the excessively stressful chore of finding a parking spot. However many from the UK seems to like it :)

If you're ever back, drop me a msg. You're likely to hit one of our plenty events :)
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
Firestreak

Post by Firestreak »

funker50 wrote:how do Dave, how far N/W are you? ;-) you wouldn't be a fan of things that hang from EE lightnings would ya ;-)

m

Hi Funker, Im Manchester / Bury area of N/W and the Im not a fan of the `hanging` bits under a lightning, I like the `hanging` bits on women lol! No seriously, it was just something that I thought up mate.
Firestreak

Post by Firestreak »

christiandbn wrote:Bugibba! not that horrid place! I avoid it like the plague due to the excessively stressful chore of finding a parking spot. However many from the UK seems to like it :)

If you're ever back, drop me a msg. You're likely to hit one of our plenty events :)

Hi Christian, that sounds good. Maybe pop into the `war museum` in Valetta too. That was an interesting place to visit. But not `popeye land` that was awful ha ha
christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

Yes, I know the curator very well. I'll ask him to take you around :)

I don't like much popeye land hehe, but I can take you around some of the not well known military sites, including our training place which was built late 19th century and used during ww2.

Regards,

Christian

Return to “Introductions”