Evening All!!

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

southender

Evening All!!

Post by southender »

Thought i would introduce myself, Just joined the forum and looking forward to reading the threads and chatting etc!
Interested in all aspects of German militaria, especially in the equipment ( don't worry Mairtin, if i sell my Panzerschreck, you'll be the first person on the list!!) :D

Cheers all, Graeme, :D :D
Last edited by southender on Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wilder Feger

Re: Evening All!!

Post by Wilder Feger »

southender wrote:Thought i would introduce myself, Just joined the forum and looking forward to reading the threads and chatting etc!
Interested in all aspects of German militaria, especially in the equipment ( don't worry Mairtin, if i sell my Panzerschreck, you'll be the first person on the list!!) :D
Willkommen, oh nameless one!! :wink: Great folks here!!

Kelly

Edit: thanks, Graeme!! welcome to the forum, mate! :wink:
Last edited by Wilder Feger on Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
Scott
Location: lydd on sea and swanscombe kent first place in uk to have v1 strike 13/06/44

Post by Scott »

welcome to the forum
scott
Generalfeldmarschall Erich von Manstein

ex RAF Police Wg Cmdr
member of fg39-45 feldgendarmerie
http://www.feldgendarmerie3945.freeforums.org
http://www.feldgendarmerie3945.webs.com
southender

Thanks for the welcome!!

Post by southender »

Thanks for the welcome!! Much appreciated!! Bit more about myself, I've been going to all the major shows over here in south east England, since i was 16 (35 now!!!), got a bit hooked from my first show "Beltring". Started collecting WW2 items since i started a full time job at 17, German, US and British, with a few Russian items, hence, got to much gear laying around! But my other half is understanding, so much she treated me to a week in Normandy, a couple of weeks ago, had a great gite, 5 minutes walk from Utah beach ( i'll post the website for the gite if anyones interested, was used as a billet for German troops during the wa, run by a great English couple, with there own private museum too )r Done all the usual museums and sites "Excellent".

Cheers, Graeme, :D
von bock

Post by von bock »

welcome mate :D
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
Shergar

hi graham

Post by Shergar »

hi graham and a big welcome to you unto this particular forum , and i really must say that graham is a top notch guy to deal with in regards to buying from , ive dealt a few times with him and he has always been honest has integrity and keeps you informed off delivery and expected time you should get the gear , also graham is a kind loyal friend to those that know him ,ill not go into this graham as i respect your privacy , but your the dogs bolloc** and you have my best wishes and respect and that of the lads here in ireland in ss kampfgruppe knittel

mairtin / shergar
Gren. Anckarström

Post by Gren. Anckarström »

willkommen kamerad :)
FHF - Nordland
www.reenactor.se
Johanna von Mauer

Post by Johanna von Mauer »

Guten Morgen Graeme!!

Hope you enjoy being part of this forum. :)

Return to “Introductions”