RESTOCKING of tents YEAH!!!!

Moderator: Pathfinder Jack

Pathfinder Jack

RESTOCKING of tents YEAH!!!!

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Afternoon all and hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to let you know that right NOW, AS WE SPEAK that our German, British and American tents are being made for us - in time for shipping before Christmas so expect them to us just after!

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

So if you would like one of our officers tents then please just let us know as we all know they have been in short supply for the last year :( so we expecting them to go pretty quickly with many on pre-order already :shock:

You are more than welcome to drop us an email at info @ pathfinderdistribution.com www.pathfinderdistribution.com

Thank you all and good to be back!

Kind regards,

Jack.
Heeresbergführer

Re: RESTOCKING of tents YEAH!!!!

Post by Heeresbergführer »

Does that go for the kleines Gebirgsnachrichtenzelt also???

Berg Heil,

Patrick

Dort, wo der Adler haust!
Hauptmann u. Heeresbergführer "Papa" Kiser
Kompanie Chef
5. Kp./Hochgebirgsjäger Btl. 4

Pathfinder Jack

Hi Patrick,

Yes it does!!

I am just trying to get the poles sorted - it is a real pain in the butt :o
KDF

Post by KDF »

Hello Jack,

Any news yet on the German Mountain tent yet.....?

Regards,

Keith
Founder member of AFRA.
Pathfinder Jack

shortbread wrote:
Pathfinder Jack wrote:Afternoon all and hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to let you know that right NOW, AS WE SPEAK that our German, British and American tents are being made for us - in time for shipping before Christmas so expect them to us just after!

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

So if you would like one of our officers tents then please just let us know as we all know they have been in short supply for the last year :( so we expecting them to go pretty quickly with many on pre-order already :shock:

You are more than welcome to drop us an email at info @ pathfinderdistribution.com http://www.pathfinderdistribution.com

Thank you all and good to be back!

Kind regards,

Jack.
Hi Jack,
we are trying for weeks to reach you via phone and e-mail without success! What is happening to the tent orders? I m desperate for my officers tent for the start of the reenactment season.

Anybody here know whats up with Pathfinders? They ve gone AWOL on me?

Best regards

Joe

Hi Joe,

Bloody sorry about that but now all sorted.
Pathfinder Jack

Right, OK, long god forsaken journey but now getting there. I have had to find a new supplier and redevelop everything and start from the beginning as they were unfortunately a victim of the global financial melt down.

Folks, sorry for the flipping delays but now all sorted and we now have the Officers tents back in stock. Thank you all very much for your patience.

Some changes going on over here as I am now bring my girls into the business so if you here from either Bridie or Eliza then that's them and not me!!!

Been a complete horrid couple of years but now restructing and slowly rebuilding and if you have any questions for quieres then please fire away at info@pathfinderdistribution.com as we would love to hear from you.

My thanks to everyone.

Kind regards,

Jack.

Return to “Patherfinder Distribution - tents”