New Photo

Discuss anything to do with communications here

Moderator: Feldjager

craigob

New Photo

Post by craigob »

Finally got 5 minutes between events to post a new pic, yes its radio related :) Got my grey mouse to stand still long enough to get a decent photo. She has boots instead of shoes as it was a farm we were on and the shoes would not have cut it.. I think she looks rather spiffy ..

She the first one we have, there are two more lined up, so my question would be, Do I start a mini group attached to GD (USA) for the living history impressions.?

Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Craig,
I definitely think someone should. Maybe they should actually start it themselves as it would give them more ownership in it and that always seems to aid in the dedication and research factors. Under the wing of GD they should prosper and get all the assistance they need. She looks good, keep up the great work and hope to see you at FIG!!
regards,
Kelly
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
craigob

Post by craigob »

Thanks Kelly,

yeah, I think she looks good too.... but i have known her for years

Well, the overall plan is to get Lisal to take it over and lead/guide the new girls, once thats done I can then step back and advise when needed instead of running the sub group.

and Yes, we will be at FIG with all the gear, stop by the GD Barracks and say hello
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

craigob wrote:Thanks Kelly,

yeah, I think she looks good too.... but i have known her for years

Well, the overall plan is to get Lisal to take it over and lead/guide the new girls, once thats done I can then step back and advise when needed instead of running the sub group.

and Yes, we will be at FIG with all the gear, stop by the GD Barracks and say hello
Sounds like a good plan and thanks for the invitation, I'll be sure to stop by... I know a few of your lot anyway. (and some who've moved down here near me, too!!)

Kelly
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS

Return to “Radio/signals”