loooking for morse audio

Discuss anything to do with communications here

Moderator: Feldjager

craigob

loooking for morse audio

Post by craigob »

im after about 20 minutes of crackly morse in mp3 format.. i can trade voice comms from both lufty and Heer battles, i call also trade OKW news broadcasts. None of these are Joris radio site.. Since they are all over the net and i make my own..
pzrwest

morse

Post by pzrwest »

My brother put me onto a small program that will convert typed in text and numbers into audio morse sounds. I can't find the program file at the moment but I will check with him again for the name of it and get it and if it can be of some use I'll e-mail you it. It was freeware. There is also an neet enigma program that works just like the real enigmal machine so you could encode you message then convert that to morse sounds and record it
pzrwest

morse

Post by pzrwest »

Well I found a converter and generated a morse file of your posting here craigob then mixed it with a white noise or static file and came out quite well I just have to find a place to store the file so you can download the sample.
pzrwest

sample file

Post by pzrwest »

Here is the link where I stored the sample file I created If you like what you hear we can work together on a scripted file. You supply the text I'll encode and add the static and see how it turns out. Here's the link:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/f31542a1-a3ee ... fc8dc8a08a
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

I have roughly 20 minutes (probably more) of transmitted morse and encrypted code; if you PM me your email, Id be happy to send it over.

Tom.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have a simple idea (bollocks! nowt I do is simple!!!! :shock: )

Write your messages in English.
Ask Beate to translate them into German.
Get Les to feed them into his Engima
Give the results to Harold to feed into his machine...
Play the results back and see if any Bletchley/German Vets can pick fault with them....
Put them on the Net for people to use free
Buy the CD from Joeri 2 months later when she's nicked the files and marketed them! :lol:

See - I told you it was simple!!!!
pzrwest

enigma

Post by pzrwest »

I have an enigma program that works great
I have it set up for KM with 4 rotors instead of the Heer 3 rotor
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

Or learn Rasterschüssel 44 and then you don't need an Enigma!
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
craigob

Post by craigob »

the text to code programs are ok...the thing with code (CW) Is that the carrier fluctuations, this means you never get a steady +10 signal for those of you in the know... it sounds like off frequency sideband.

I found some software there you can mix two mp3'S i mixed some SSB noise with about and hour of morse, i then added a static noise loop.. its ok.. but looking for others,, ill post what i did soon.
craigob

Post by craigob »

Fwbl Dollman wrote: Buy the CD from Joeri 2 months later when she's nicked the files and marketed them! :lol:

yeah you know that too huh?.. :D
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

craigob wrote:
Fwbl Dollman wrote: Buy the CD from Joeri 2 months later when she's nicked the files and marketed them! :lol:

yeah you know that too huh?.. :D
She never hid the fact that that is exactly what she did; although Im told that theres alot of effort involved in tracking down this audio....I can believe that of certain audio (god knows its taken me months to find certain songs, radio recordings etc), but the magority is easy to find. So I reken she's talking pap.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
craigob

Post by craigob »

here is one of my files, and yeah i made this.. so i guess its copyrighted.. run it thro a scope and you will see my mark lol

anyways

link removed

enjoy,
Last edited by craigob on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pzrwest

morse decoder

Post by pzrwest »

I used to also have a program that when you run the mose sounds it translates them in to text I'll see if I can find it again. Now if this signal was encrypted with the enigma and I knew the rotor settings i could de-crypt it and see what what it said
craigob

Post by craigob »

well that signal isnt encrypted, it isnt even german! :)... I made to use as low level background noise for one of our internal displays, ill hide a mini mp3 player and a paper speaker and have it just playing.

In days gone, when I was into into SWL I used to hook my yaseu reciver into a laptop and decode the live morse from around the world

as for enigma;s i would looove to find someone making cheaper repros that whats out there, im crap at woodwork, crapper at metal work only think I can do is wire them it dosnt have to work, just look right

Return to “Radio/signals”