Eastern front broadcasts

Discuss anything to do with communications here

Moderator: Feldjager

Gott Mit Uns

Eastern front broadcasts

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

Hi guys/gals.

Does anyone have any Eastern Front audio broadcasts on MP3 or wav etc that they could send me please?

Cheers
Tom.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
craigob

Post by craigob »

i got some nice ones... that i made myself... they are pretty big in size (MP3)... im willing to share as long as they are not sold ANYWHERE..I'll upload them somewere and then messge you with the link, give me a few days..
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

If he sells 'em, we'll break his legs for you. We might do it anyway, just for giggles :twisted:
pzrwest

Post by pzrwest »

I would love to have a copy of the broadcasts as well. Would never sell but I would share to other trust worthy comrades
craigob wrote:i got some nice ones... that i made myself... they are pretty big in size (MP3)... im willing to share as long as they are not sold ANYWHERE..I'll upload them somewere and then messge you with the link, give me a few days..
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

craigob wrote:i got some nice ones... that i made myself... they are pretty big in size (MP3)... im willing to share as long as they are not sold ANYWHERE..I'll upload them somewere and then messge you with the link, give me a few days..
No worries mate.

Will pm you my email

Cheers
Tom.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
craigob

Post by craigob »

Hey there

Dont worry havnt forgotton.. just been really busy...will PM you both with a link to a 17 mb zip file.. has it all in there also what will you be playing it on at events, if its a cd, then it wont fit, it will fit on a mp3 player or as i use a small laptop.

if your using a cd then i shall have to break it up
pzrwest

Post by pzrwest »

Look forward to the pm with the link.... Thanks ... Harold
craigob wrote:Hey there

Dont worry havnt forgotton.. just been really busy...will PM you both with a link to a 17 mb zip file.. has it all in there also what will you be playing it on at events, if its a cd, then it wont fit, it will fit on a mp3 player or as i use a small laptop.

if your using a cd then i shall have to break it up

Return to “Radio/signals”