soldbuch/Wehrpass/Feldpost stamp sheets...

for information on soldbuchs,stamps,money,passes etc.

Moderator: Feldjager

RZM

soldbuch/Wehrpass/Feldpost stamp sheets...

Post by RZM »

I was looking for a cheap way to get the stamps i need for my Soldbuch..after searching i found a place that does sheets with at least 40 + diffrent stamps per sheet. There are 5 sheets to choose from. I ordered sheets #4 and 5. So between the 2 sheets ill have over 80 stamps which can be used for all manner of documents. 4 is the second sheet for the soldbuch and 5 is Waffen SS stamps, the only thing is you have to cut the stamps and stamp pad backing,and apply them to handles or blocks yourself. It comes with detailed instructions on what each stamp is for ect.. cant wait to get this in the mail! Check them out...pretty cool and a cheap way to get lots of stamps.
www.intrenches.com
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
OliverVU

Re: soldbuch/Wehrpass/Feldpost stamp sheets...

Post by OliverVU »

A great site indeed, my primary source for stamps. His custom made stamps are also very good and if you send him a scan of an original he will copy it 100%
RZM

Post by RZM »

I was really excited when i found this site. There are certain individual stamps id like to get as well but figured id start with the sheets first. Id like all 5 of the stampsheets. Id like to find a lot of stamp handles for sale. OberluetnantUlrich mentioned Ebay has them from time to time. I wouldnt need handles for all of them..just for the unit and corresponding stamps id be portraying. A in feild Soldbucher would be a fun impression..got to find a portable Feild desk. Ive seen them occasionaly. Wouldnt mind building one either.
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

This topic has been covered before, however, he will make you any stamp subject to providing correct inforamtion.

graham
Adibach62

Post by Adibach62 »

Guys,whats the name of the site ?
5/PZGr.Rgt.GD
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

please read the first entry its at the bottom
graham
wolfsangel

Post by wolfsangel »

buy yourself a cheap wood lathe and make the handles yourself, you will need 80 of them from what you said, I also bought several sheets from the chap in America, thoroughly nice bloke and really good value for money, as previously said you get a set of instructions as to what and how each stamp was used
Frontschweine, Regiment 409

Return to “Paperwork”