Festung Hohensalzburg

Places you have visited,recommend etc.
Hoffman Grink

Festung Hohensalzburg

Post by Hoffman Grink »

The Fortress at Salzburg

Contains many wonderful exhibits but amongst them is the Gebirgsjager Museum....

This compact museum houses the Divisional Histories of most of the Gebirgs Regiments from their inception through to the end of WWII. A full history is on view with uniforms, arms and equipment from the Austro Italian wars onwards... well worth a visit.
(and you can take the missus on the Sound of Music Tour to calm her down!)

AND THESE IMAGES 8008! ARE COPYRIGHT TO ME!!!!!! And they are better than yours!!! POOBAA!
Last edited by Hoffman Grink on Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

all pictures from festung hohensalzburg
are under my copyright 8008.info !!
delete all pictures you get 48 hours
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

erm they are being hotlinked.

but as you say its only being used in reference to the purpose of the images, and constitutes "fair use" as we are not asserting copyright.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I got some of my own - A polite message would have been best from our anonymous friend..... I'm glad I wrote my name on the bog walls now!!!!

(JOKE! :shock: I didn't - I wrote Kratzy's name instead!!!!!)

I'll put me own pictures up....

Did anyone get lame brain's IP? I'll drop them a line about it if you pass it on to me!!!!
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

it was almost certainly the webmaster of the hosted site. 8008.com (or something, can't remember). they probably looked through their server logs for leeches and found us BEHAVING DISGRACEFULLY AGAIN. Honestly, we're a menace to the internets ;)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I've dealt with it - Found the dweeb's details, Won't publish here... Dear Peter wouldn't like it - I mean how many H**********r's can there be in Linz?????

Anyway - Mailed him - Apologised and then ticked him off for being a dour twat. Said his photos had more inner beauty than he himself did.... and that maybe if he'd pleasantly informed us we might have linked to him or stuff......
Anyway if he comes back - POOBAA to arsey Austrian Photographers!!! :roll:
Mike

Post by Mike »

After a small setback the PD Austrian mini tours travel agency would like to announce it’s back on tract, if a tad over booked..

axis sally

Post by axis sally »

And I simply don´t care, as I have my own "Festung" today. And hidden away I found Prinz Karneval in it with a lovely tie to be cut by my scissors....did I mention before that it is "Altweiber"? :wink:

Bützje...Bützje...Bützje
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Come to think of it - Wasn't it an Austrian who caused the first lot (He got himself shot) and then an Austrian kicked off the second lot!!!
Bloody Austrians - Always getting the dear old Germans into trouble!!!!

Return to “Places of interest.”