Noily

Japanese Portable Mortar Type 89

Post by Noily »

Thought you guys might like one of these
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.ph ... AW-GL-T89M
All you need then is a Moscart Slug - hours of fun :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Is it me or is that thing rifled???? and an ABS barrell - Mmmmmmm CO2 - Dummy shell, mmmmmm I'm liking that - I suspect Ryan will tooo!
Noily

Post by Noily »

The M79 Blooper that CAW did was a really nice piece to ..... I've had fun with that beasty
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

Yeah i was shown this the other day, and im 99.9% sure i want one. Any problems with importing one of these that im not aware of, because if there isn't that means im getting it :D
Noily

Post by Noily »

Ah so we meet again mr Tanaka ........ you know the answer now :wink:
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

I certainly do lol and im glad it was the answer i wanted to hear :D my money is certainly disappearing quick at the moment, still atleast it will be something different on the display.
Thanks for your help Andy, im sure i will have some more questions soon though :P
Noily

Post by Noily »

Ryan - How did it go, did you get one :?:

Andy
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

Hi Andy, as of yet i haven't got one, and it might be awhile before i can afford one now, unfortunatly my eye was drawn to a very nice jaguar XJ40 which is going to keep me poor for a very long time lol. Still i might be able to get rid of some of my current kit to make way for some new bits soon, so all is not lost, yet :cry:
Noily

Post by Noily »

Classic cars and military hobbies... yep that will keep you poor .... I've got a Little Vanden Plas from 71 you can't beat a nice bit of walnut and leather :D then drive round like Lord Shit from Turdhill looking at all the samey cars that are out there now :wink:
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

Noily wrote:I've got a Little Vanden Plas from 71 you can't beat a nice bit of walnut and leather :D then drive round like Lord Shit from Turdhill looking at all the samey cars that are out there now :wink:
should i admit to the fact thats probaly the real reason why i bought my jag 8) :wink:

Return to “Japanese Weapons and Equipment”