Police officers tunics

Moderator: Feldjager

Brigardefuhrer

Police officers tunics

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Saw these today on unionmilitaria ebay shop.
$(KGrHqRHJBoE+Nw7rOmRBP3tFy8e4!~~60_3.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJBoE+Nw7rOmRBP3tFy8e4!~~60_3.jpg (110.89 KiB) Viewed 13060 times
$(KGrHqRHJC4E-+qZ6wO!BP3uHcGJOg~~60_3.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJC4E-+qZ6wO!BP3uHcGJOg~~60_3.jpg (108.49 KiB) Viewed 13060 times
These are retailing at $240 including postage.
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Police officers tunics

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Nice tunics John but i am a little wary of the colour (unless its just the photo) since it looks to me like a standard officer colour and not the Police green otherwise known as Toxic green which is far brighter than this appears to be mate, also i would want to see a photo of the both the side of the cuffs and rear of the tunic before purchase.

Of course the ones for sale could be construed as private purchase so may in that case have been a different colour cloth to the proper issue (as we have found with many private purchase items).
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Here is an enlisted mans tunic in the rank of Meister which shows the colour accurately given the age of an origional.

Ok so being an enlisted tunic its a different cloth but the colour should be near enough the same on an Officers tricot one (unless the officers one is private purchase).
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Hi Dave,I did wonder about the colour,there are more detailed photo's on the ebay shop site and only posted on here if there was any interest,I have bought from this firm but it was an field grey M37 SS tunic.
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Cheers John i shall have a look on the bay (sadly i cant buy from there cos the have been funny after i supported Antony Hole when they froze his assets, also i get e-mails supposedly from Pay pay wanting me to follow a link to unfreeze parts of my account). Which for obvious reasons i aint going to do. Ive looked on there web site but i cant find them on there, maybe they will appear later.

Dave

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Had a look at the photos John and they look bloody good but i still have concerns about the colour mate.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... s&_sacat=0

GeFoPo
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Yes I noticed that they are not on the main website,but seem to have preveiwed them on the ebay website first.You do/should get full insignia on the tunic,as with my SS tunic it came with a sleeve eagle,which because of ebays rules doe's not appear on the photo.
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Cheers mate, if you have dealt with them with no problems then they should be faily pukka, if and when they appear on the main site i may get one by money transfer. Any idea where they are based mate ?

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Ah the USA cant find any info on sizes available though or am i just missing something

GeFoPo
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

China,cannot fault thier quick delivery and the jacket was well made,the only problem I had was there was two buttons missing and the internal sword/dagger clip was missing.But as I have pleanty of button spares it was not worth complaining about,this is what I got when it turned up,I have since altered the insignia
M37 tunic 001.jpg
M37 tunic 001.jpg (92.5 KiB) Viewed 13003 times
M37 tunic 003.jpg
M37 tunic 003.jpg (113.49 KiB) Viewed 13003 times
As for sizes I ordered a medium(according to thier chart 43 chest)I'm only a 38 chest and it fits ok,like Gavins you have to go a size up,but they do custom made to your measurements as well.
Nathan Bedford Forest.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Cheers John that looks nice mate, thanks for the size advice will help when i order one mate.

GeFoPo
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

also i get e-mails supposedly from Pay pal wanting me to follow a link to unfreeze parts of my account
dont open it SCAM, i had the same info last week also sent to 12 other people on the same email.
pepperpot
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

john, what sort of price did you pay and how long was the delivery?
im after an m36 officers uniform fo Kavalerie
graham
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Hi Graham,I checked the sites and they do not do Cav; waffenfarbe.Depending on what the exchange rate is (and Paypal rate is not the same as current rate)$230 =about just over £150.I ordered on 24.3.12 and received it on 10.4.12,stock item(custom may be a bit longer).
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/unionmilitaria1939
and their home site http://unionmilitaria.com
John
Nathan Bedford Forest.
barryG

Post by barryG »

Those civil Police tunics do indeed look very good, but as Dave states the colours look wrong. However, bearing in mind the lack of any alternatives they would make a good evening uniform. Excuse my ignorance but what hosen would go with them?

Return to “Feldgendarmerie”