Pea pattern uniform

Moderator: Feldjager

W@FFEN

Pea pattern uniform

Post by W@FFEN »

Has anyone seen one of Nicolas Morigi's W-SS pea pattern tunics or trousers in the flesh so to speak,as the pics on the website are a bit scary looking...any comments on em?
http://www.nicholasmorigi.com/catalogue ... AD%20DRESS[/url]
W@FFEN
SS.Kriegsberichter
Schnelle Gruppe Nord
Der Spiess
Location: Don't know but that blokes got a balaclava and an AK47!

Post by Der Spiess »

I had an oakleaf Panz combo fron Morigi it was terrible, crap colour and baby pink backing to the pockets urg!
So back it went! So with that in mind the pea dots probalby the same ...cheap but wrong.

All the best :D
Toodle pip
Der Spiess
Belfast or Bust
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Their tan and water stuff is pretty good. Although limited to one size - small.

That peas pattern looks really dreadful - not what you'd expect from him!
Mark A - AFRA
von papen

Post by von papen »

hes pricey too
von Olsson

Post by von Olsson »

Is there anyone who has a dot uniform from Richard Underwood and can show some pics of it?
grenadier heeder

Post by grenadier heeder »

Just don't look right. Did the W-SS do "Desert Storm" then?
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Underwood's pea dot is PERFECT - Buy with confidence...... Pictures on his website.

One small problem - he is temporarily out of stock - This may change for Beltring - I'll advise you to contact him EARLY next week if you want to enquire as he will be turtley stressed and packed up..... He is at Belters from around Friday I believe........

On another note I know he has denims in stock and a few new choice items.... get there early for the quality shit geezer!

He's right on the far end of row G as usual..... Putting up another monster display so please go and lig in best kit...... None of your chinky chong kit :roll: (I might just to put the key in the old mare's back!!!!)
No - Ollsen - Buy Underwoods with complete confidence - It is perfect - SBG recommend it I believe....
Hollenweger

Post by Hollenweger »

Underwood's Pea Dots are perfect, I have a pair of the trousers myself :D
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

I have a pair of Gmax Dot44 Trousers and want the jacket but can't access their website, are they still trading?

So with RU out of stock and Gmax not around does anyone know of a good supplier of Dot44.
Militaria.net and Zeugmeisterei.com both claim to have accurate repro's(material, print, pattern) but does anyone know how they compare to RU's.

Regards
Tommy
Fenech

Post by Fenech »

Tommy wrote:I have a pair of Gmax Dot44 Trousers and want the jacket but can't access their website, are they still trading?

So with RU out of stock and Gmax not around does anyone know of a good supplier of Dot44.
Militaria.net and Zeugmeisterei.com both claim to have accurate repro's(material, print, pattern) but does anyone know how they compare to RU's.

Regards
Tommy
I have a zeugmeisterei splinter B jumpsmock, & its one of only 3 repro's that I know of with a 100% accurate pattern (most either use heer camo or something that looks ok from 100meters). If they can get lufty camo right then the chances are that their dot44 is right. Also the service is first class, although as items are made to order, you may have to wait 6 weeks.

SASAK - the Society for the Abolition of Splinter A Knochensack
Gliderinf

Post by Gliderinf »

That Morigi stuff looks like Desert flecktarn.
Gliderinf / Luftlande

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”