Heer collar tabs

Moderator: Feldjager

Krupp

Heer collar tabs

Post by Krupp »

Now that I am putting a Heer impression together, I have to ask questions all over again :x . I was wondering if there were any special measurements when sewing on the Heer collar tabs? Were the tabs flush with the collar points or where they kind of just balanced out with a space between the bottom, front and top of the collar. I have to assume that there is a left and right tab just like the SS ones? Sorry if that one is lame :oops:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Yep. Ther is a left and a right tab. Look at the way the bars slope... the longest bar (or lowest,) goes tot he outside of the collar.

Collar patches do not go flush to the corner there IS a space and it is sort of academic where you put it (Within reason) There should be space to acommodate litzen should you be promoted. Again look at a good number of period photos (Plenty on here) to gauge where to place the kragenspeigel....

Hmmmm Army eh? You really will be a trendsetter over in the States..... The new home of the SS! :wink:
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Hmmmm Army eh? You really will be a trendsetter over in the States..... The new home of the SS! :wink:
Thanks for the reply Paul! Heer? Yeah! Check your PM in-box. :shock:
jimmyvonk

Post by jimmyvonk »

Cheers from me also Paul, I've just ordered insignia for my DAK uniform and being an SS Mann was wondering about the collar patches... they look a bugger to fold right. :)
SS UntSch. Karl Schneider.
1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte AH - SBG
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Ah - Now where did I put that website that tells you how to apply collar patches?????...........
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

THERE IT IS!!!!
Cheers BP!
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

BaggyPants wrote:www.atthefront.com
Ah yes! The USA's rant king. Mr. Rollin Curtis. :lol:
pzrwest

insignia

Post by pzrwest »

Go here to see the placement of insignia collar and breast eagle