Late war

Infantry
PanzerGrenadier
Armoured
Etc…

Again all have different regs….

And the most important thing…

Ok your are 13… yes?

No group will have you on their books in an active role until you are 17 – 18 right…

so what size Fcuking uniform will you need, what size boots, helmet....... need I go on…

Get a grip…
Armoured............. Western Front Early/Mid war (1940/1943). Mp40 should be ok and a site for one plz.
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

Why should an MP40 be OK?
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
LAH650

Post by LAH650 »

ss-commander smeders wrote:
LAH650 wrote:Right Army: 8)

Ok...

Western Front
Eastern Front
Med
Afrika

:?:

Early war
Mid war
Late war

Infantry
PanzerGrenadier
Armoured
Etc…

Again all have different regs….

And the most important thing…

Ok your are 13… yes?

No group will have you on their books in an active role until you are 17 – 18 right…

so what size Fcuking uniform will you need, what size boots, helmet....... need I go on…

Get a grip…
Armoured............. Western Front Early/Mid war (1940/1943). Mp40 should be ok and a site for one plz.
Still missing the point:

1. Join a group.

2. They will tell you what kit and weapon not you them.

3. Yes buy kit now and when you are 17 - 18 with it FIT...

4. Join a group

5. Tell mummy and daddy and get the consent.

6. Join a group.

7. They will tell you what kit and weapon not you them.

8. Yes buy kit now and when you are 17 - 18 with it FIT...

9. Join a group

10. Tell mummy and daddy and get the consent.

11. They will tell you what kit and weapon not you them.

12. Yes buy kit now and when you are 17 - 18 with it FIT...

13. Join a group

14. Tell mummy and daddy and get the consent.

Get the picture.... yet :?:

PS.. Armoured............. Western Front Early/Mid war (1940/1943).

So apart form the invasion of France and the Low Countries you are doing troops on R n R in France for most of your impression then, which group does that :?:
jimmyvonk

Post by jimmyvonk »

LAH650 wrote:[
So apart form the invasion of France and the Low Countries you are doing troops on R n R in France for most of your impression then, which group does that :?:
Allo allo?

He's gonna be Gruber in his little tank....
SS UntSch. Karl Schneider.
1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte AH - SBG
LAH650

Post by LAH650 »

jimmyvonk wrote:
LAH650 wrote:[
Allo allo?

He's gonna be Gruber in his little tank....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shergar

to be honest

Post by Shergar »

to be honest all this is doing my fcuking head in ,

listen i will say this only the once ,

you are too young to do ss heer etc

do hitler youth

start at the beginning , stop spamming the threads , we are giving you good advice but the ice is wearing a bit thin ,

SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS GET THEM TO SUPPORT YOU AND LET THEM BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING

other than that i wont be repeating myself on any of the threads you post if you do as we advise you will get support on the forum from the other people but you must listen and bring your mum and dad unboard to guide advise and support you ben
now i wont post on your threads until you do this and i would ask others to consider that which i am saying too
LAH650

Re: to be honest

Post by LAH650 »

Shergar wrote:to be honest all this is doing my fcuking head in ,

listen i will say this only the once ,

you are too young to do ss heer etc

do hitler youth

start at the beginning , stop spamming the threads , we are giving you good advice but the ice is wearing a bit thin ,

SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS GET THEM TO SUPPORT YOU AND LET THEM BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING

other than that i wont be repeating myself on any of the threads you post if you do as we advise you will get support on the forum from the other people but you must listen and bring your mum and dad unboard to guide advise and support you ben
now i wont post on your threads until you do this and i would ask others to consider that which i am saying too
Coventry it is then, until we get a letter from your mum and dad saying that you can play with the big boys and thier toys, and not the one for excusing you from games due to a sniffle… :lol:

Ps: who wants to look after him in the playground.......... not me :!:
FJR6

Post by FJR6 »

Hello,
we've got a minor in the group and since it was not uncommon during the war to get 16-year-olds who volunteered with the permission of their father (mum's signature didn't do the trick) we agreed that he could join.

He and his mum (she's a single parent) visited me and we talked the whole thing over. After all, she needs to know what kind of people her boy is hanging out with.
She agreed, all was well.
She takes him to the events and sticks around, after all, she's responsible.

Another unit does it just the same way, mum or dad are around and at least mum decided she wants to be a DRK nurse...

best regards,
Volker
von papen

Post by von papen »

im only 15, but i love this stuff, my 12thss impression fits well, although finding xs sized stuff is a problem, smedley, if you want to get something, get a deact k98, it will gain value, not de value, so in a couple of years you can sell it on if youre not interested in reenacting, well, thats what i did
SS-Sturmmann Papen 7te Kompanie. II Batl. LSSAH
Zweite Zug , Aufklärungs
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

I started at 15 and am now 18....I didnt always listen to advice and in some instances I have regreted it, Smeegle, take some advice from someone who started young, dont let your mouth/fingers run off with you. Post your knowledge only when you are certain it is fact and relevant, otherwise listen and learn. There are people on here who know more than you can possibly imagine (not myself), pissing them off by being over enthusiastic, arrogant and showing off will win you no friends - it will however win you a one way ticket to banned'ville.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Jon Das Reich

Post by Jon Das Reich »

Tom

It does ring a bell of someone in the distance past Tom :lol:
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

Jon Das Reich wrote:Tom

It does ring a bell of someone in the distance past Tom :lol:
Aye, its groundhog day. :lol:
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Jugendkrieger

Post by Jugendkrieger »

yeah, this is all good stuff and some moe advice if you can take it any more. this is what i did and i hope it works out for you

1. Show your parents whats up with the hobby.

2. Get in contact with a unit.

3. Buy a friggin book! Learn about what you want to portray

4. Be a forum urchin (by that i mean soak up as much knowlage as you can from the people on the forums for example i am a child of the axis history forum)

5. Buy some correct gear after you know its what is right and authentic since you are young buy things that dont have sizes canteen messkit Ect.

6. try not to burn all of your bridges on here! :)

Jugend
SS-Schutze Schuller

Post by SS-Schutze Schuller »

I agree. 13 is a little young to be doing any Heer/SS impression whatsoever.

Smeders, do HJ while you are still young enough!

I am 16, which is still quite young, but i'm nearly 6'4" so I dont look too out of place. :)

I managed to get my parents behind the hobby after I convinced them of what else I could be spending my money on (loud cars, booze, cellphones etc.) It did seem quite expesive to them at the start, and I cant buy all my kit in one go as I dont have a regular job at present. The main thing is to chip away bit by bit. I have been in my unit for 2-3 months and already have a belt and buckle and low boots. I will be buying a Dot44 uniform and gaiters at the end of the month, so Im already halfway there - all i need is the rest of my kit which I can spend a bit on each month.

So. Re-enacting can seem very expensive, but when you weigh it all up, its not really...

And hell... its bloody worth it! :D
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Good advice from the Kiwi there, not trying to rush into getting all the stuff right away. Taking his time and buying with care.

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”