Nailed boots Switzerland

Moderator: johankreig

Oberleutnant Ulrich

Nailed boots Switzerland

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Just to let you guys know, there will be a major leap in prices for the swiss nailed boots with the side cleats. The main surplus supplier here in Switzerland found out about their use and has hiked up the price for them...by pretty much double. What was once CHF 150.- for a pair of decent sized boots in decent condition, will now be about CHF 300.- a pair and any larger sizes will be CHF 450.- or higher...meaning from £100 to £200 now. Most of my sources will soon be raising the prices as well so anyone looking for these boots....let me know and I'll see what I can find for you, but it looks like the good old days are over.

For those of you that I already quoted a price, I will honour them and anyone that I owe a pair of boots, you will get them at the proper quoted price.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, nothing I can do about it, sorry.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Halle

Re: Nailed boots Switzerland

Post by Halle »

Herr Leutnant - that sort of price means one may as well buy the Czech repros - and the Swiss boots become collectors items in their own right .....
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Re: Nailed boots Switzerland

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

More or less...but it's ridiculous, there's tons around, they're just jacking the prices.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54

Return to “Announcements”