Newbie Alert

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

dog green 1

Re: Newbie Alert

Post by dog green 1 »

Might as well jump in. Theres always my goodself. Simon can vouche for the quailty of the jump trousers I sell and they won't be the same as RAU sells and that doesn't mean they aren't good quailty. Good thick quality field grey wool and after one of Simons group bought a pair they were prefered over the Sturm made ones. Flieger blouses with collar tabs and breast eagle for £65.00, again of good quailty. FJ Y straps and brown leather field gear, customised helmets (not as good a quailty as Deepeka shells but for an M38 with 2nd pattern decal, Normandy camo and a chicken wire basket for less than £100.00 it's not bad. Or just a plain M38 for £55.00) Original K98 Bayonets for £50.00. The only things I don't really supply are smocks. I can supply the Speadhead ones but old Barry isn't the most generous of supliers when it comes to wholesale so doesn't leave me much room to play.

There you go. Don't want to blow my own trumpet but as Blackadder once said..."You could have at least told us you had a trumpet"
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

simon

Post by simon »

jump trousers are great chris and have that nice baggy look, nothing wrong with the fliegers either mate as usual a nice quality bit of schmutter for a fair price.

new boys wanted to know about smocks should be supplied with the FACTS (although some peoples facts may vary from others) and not confronted with concentric arguments, if they wanted to look at concentric arguments they have plenty pages to choose from. i would advise them to check out a good quality reference book...such as chris masons soldat volume eight.
Der Dachs mit Dudelsack
---------------
FJ 39-45
Fallschirmjaeger Ang'
carentan

Post by carentan »

always comes back to smocks one way or another :?
Hanging up my Knochensack for now, it's been a good war!
simon

Post by simon »

carentan wrote:always comes back to smocks one way or another :?

yours are that dirty its hard to tell what pattern they are!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :P :D :) :lol:
Der Dachs mit Dudelsack
---------------
FJ 39-45
Fallschirmjaeger Ang'
Jager Roll

Post by Jager Roll »

Hans Gowert wrote:daggy daggy,

thats what i was thinking, a little to short or could it be that Jager is very tall :)
Greetings Hans,

The problem with me is that I am 6'3" tall. Even the SMW smock reaches about the same lenght as the Spearhead one as you see in the compairison photos below. So if you are around 6" or shorter it should be fine.

and by no means would I ever put down a Zeug smock. I think they look fantastic, I am just trying to help someone out who is on a budget that would be a good reenactor (prior military ect...) but who is supporting a family (especially in todays economy) and probably would not reenact if things were to pricey to start. But I am definitely a strong supporter of SASAK :mrgreen: !
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

see daggy , its because the yank has long legs ! :P
dagda

Post by dagda »

I dont care anymore!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”