Not made in Hong Kong

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

John Wilson

Not made in Hong Kong

Post by John Wilson »

http://www.germanworldwars.com/product_ ... cts_id/136

Where do I start with this? Is there anyone with half an ounce of sense who would buy this thing? Has anyone bought from this place at all, and is this just an oversight on the dealer, or does he just sell utter shite that would look bad even in a childs toy box?
(I got a spiffing repro from an Oriental chap by the way and I can't fault it, apart from the stamp in the shell, but when it's on a head who sees it?)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Write a review on the product - There is a link there for you to do so.... Should be very informative! :lol:
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Write a review on the product - There is a link there for you to do so.... Should be very informative! :lol:
Do you mean here on on their website? Either way it's got to truthful. :D
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

ON their website.... There is a blue icon thingy and it says "Write a Review of this Product Image

Go for it.
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

It looks like IMA stuff just with a different web address.
http://www.ima-usa.com/
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Write a review on the product - There is a link there for you to do so.... Should be very informative! :lol:
Well the thing is, I would have to buy the potty from them to review it, however the pictures and descriptions of things really put me off, so I do want to know if anyone has experience of the company and if they really are the robdogs they seem to be. Is it that military bargains uk muppet from ebay branching out?
carentan

Post by carentan »

for starters they could at least get the year right, M38. :wink:
Hanging up my Knochensack for now, it's been a good war!

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”