My 1/6th SdKfz251D a WIP

pzrwest

Re: My 1/6th SdKfz251D a WIP

Post by pzrwest »

Update:
Well I have caught up on my recent builds etc and figured it was time to get back at my 251D halftrack. Here are a few pics of the latest work on it. I have now built the side storage bins and added the front fenders to the halftrack. Next I will be starting on the interior detail. As always comments welcomed.... Harold
pzrwest

Post by pzrwest »

Well since I posted these last set of pics on the 1/6th forums I have had two people who want me to scratchbuild them 251d hulls. Luckily I was able to make a set of templates for the hull pieces. So as soon as the funds arrive it's off to the big city of Toronto to the styrene supplier for a couple 4'x8' sheets of styrene
pzrwest

Post by pzrwest »

Here are a few pics of pangaloss's 251d hull I'm building for him(one of the commission builds). Still have the dash/firewall, fenders, and stowage bins to build. I'm amazed how much easier this hull is going together, well I shouldn't be since I had worked out all the bugs building my first 251d hull. I have one more commissioned build to do when this one is done... As always comments welcomed.... Harold
pzrwest

Post by pzrwest »

Well Pangaloss's 251d hull is finished and ready to be picked up this comming Saturday. Here are the final pics of the hull for him. I started the 2nd commission build this morning
RZM

Post by RZM »

Dang man,great stuff. Next size up,full size? Lol.. :P
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."

Return to “Computer Games, Modelling and Wargaming”