CALL OF DUTY 5 WORLD AT WAR!!!!!!!!

Brummbar

CALL OF DUTY 5 WORLD AT WAR!!!!!!!!

Post by Brummbar »

CALL OF DUTY IS BACK TOO WW2
The new cod is out on the 14th of november.
The game has 13 maps and 650 levels and 10 prestiges.
The guns that are featured on the game are:

Americans:
M1A1 Thompson
M1A1 Carbine
M1 Garand
Trench Shotgun
Browning Automatic Rifle (B.A.R)
M1903 Springfield
M1903 Springfield Scoped
M2 Flamethrower
M1911 (also known as Colt 45)
Bajonet
M9 Bazooka
Browning M1919A6
M2 Machine Gun

Explosives:
MK2 Frag Grenade
Smoke Grenade
Satchel Charges
Mines

Russian Weapons:
TT-33
Mosin Nagant
Mosin Nagant Scoped
PPSH (71 round Drum Magazine)
PPSH (31 round Banana Magazine)
Bajonet
Explosives:
RGD-33

German Weapons:
P08 Luger
Kar98
Kar98 scoped
MP44
MP40
MG42
MG34
FG42
Knife

Explosives:
Stielhand granate
Japanese Weapons:
Nambu 14
Arisaka Type 99
Type 100 Submachine gun
Bajonet
Katana

Explosives:
Kiska Grenade

British Weapons:
Sten

If you have any questions about the new game feel free to ask.

If you want a game on COD send me you xbox live gamertag and ill add you as a friend
Sean

Re: CALL OF DUTY 5 WORLD AT WAR!!!!!!!!

Post by Sean »

If your going to purchase this game for PC, make sure your running a mid to top end system as it lags to buggery on lower spec PC's.
'Gott Mitt Uns' - Yeah mate, got mittens too
Ropes

Post by Ropes »

Not Impressed to be honest. Some of the weapons have been poorly designed. The soundtrack Is way to modern in some places and all the german Soldiers are portrayed as Iron jaw sadists. Was looking forward to this as the last one was amazing. I hope it picks up towards the end as im about halfway through it.
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

got to be one of the best playable CODs i have ever played !,

extremely well thought out, and the uniforms are very well accurately presented.

Love the jap levels the best, great when they come out of the grass :) :P ,picking up the .30cal and letting rip at anything that moves !!! .

and the nazi zombie level at the end is also very entertaining.

Tom
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Surprised no one's commented on the ability to summon hordes of wild dogs at will, like some kind of poor man's Galdalf.
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

Well, it seems as if a TON of people can not play this game due to many glitches and bugs. Top end PC/Laptops can not play this game nor can I. The Call of Duty website ( http://www.callofduty.com/ )confirms what I am talking about. From crashes, lag, losing info and just poor performance are just a little bit of what people are complaining about. For me, everything is in slow motion except the audio. Now the PS2 version was pretty good but they did a horrible job on the British missions and I am ashamed that the developers could not do a better job on the British missions. I think they just threw something together just to finish the game. In COD 3, I loved the hell out of the Brits missions. (Not trying to suck up at all here on this UK site). Anyway, I hope they get it all figured out because I have a PC game that is just sitting. This problem/s reminds me of when Medal of Honor came out with Pacific Assault and that game had way too many lag and other bugs. Seems when the Pacific games come out, they run like crap. No excuse. None.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

My mate says CoD3 on the Wii is top-notch.
Chomley-Warner

Post by Chomley-Warner »

Well, just for a trial period I have started up a CoD5 server which can be found here:
IP address: 195.242.237.22:28967 (called Comrades in Arms)
(Join Server > Source: Favorites > New Favorite > add in IP address above)

Running Team Deathmatch, Hardcore with no dogs or arty - the idea is to be a bit more skillful and adult with tactics, strategy and marksmanship (as in CiA airsoft games) rather than mindlessly belting round a map blasting everything and anything (and calling those that don't noobs, lame or campers!). This configuration isn't set in stone, just a starting point, so open to suggestions and comments.

Trying to get everyone at CIA together for 8pm tonight (Sunday 18th) and it would be great if anyone else would like to join in. Team Death Match - Hardcore setting, no arty or dogs. I've set team kill on reflect so no apologies needed!

BTW I'm on level 65 now (Carbine is awesome - bizarrely) but I'm running through lesser weapons now upgrading them. No objection if players want to do bolt-action only.
dagda

Post by dagda »

Im sorry boys, but it is not as good as COD4! I mean packs of dogs, for f**ks sake! Maybe a patch or update will improve matters!?
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Chomley-Warner

Post by Chomley-Warner »

Heh, didn't like dogs in CoD4 single player and don't like dogs in CoD5 multiplayer - simple solution, play on a server without dogs - plenty of them (see above!).
Chomley-Warner

Post by Chomley-Warner »

IP address: 195.242.237.22:28967 (called Comrades in Arms)
(Join Server > Source: Favorites > New Favorite > add in IP address above)

Running Team Deathmatch, Hardcore with no dogs or arty - the idea is to be a bit more skillful and adult with tactics, strategy and marksmanship (as in CiA airsoft games) rather than mindlessly belting round a map blasting everything and anything (and calling those that don't noobs, lame or campers!). This configuration isn't set in stone, just a starting point, so open to suggestions and comments.

8pm this evening (Wednesday 20th Jan 2009) Bolt Action & pistols only.
All welcome!!

Return to “Computer Games, Modelling and Wargaming”