complete collection of Fallschirmjager uniforms,cap,hats etc

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Rob Sellers

complete collection of Fallschirmjager uniforms,cap,hats etc

Post by Rob Sellers »

OK Here is the last of my reenactment equipment that i have now decided to part with,its been 4 plus years since i jacked it in and this stuff could be put to better use by someone. I bought the best of the best so no cheap chinese crap on offer here.
Items are made by Janke, Richard Underwood and Nicholas Morigi and insignias are a mix of original and high end repro with tailoring carried out by Tom Gulliver.
Items as follows:-
Caps
1.sold
2.sold THE ORIGINAL DROOP TAIL EAGLE IS £35.oo [/color]
3. sold
4. sold
5. sold
6. sold
ALL CAPS NOW SOLD

uniforms
Janke produced fliegerbluse rank of Feldwebel size 42 reg fit.SOLD

Janke quality four pocket tunic by Richard Underwood size 42.
Button holes have also been adjusted professionally.rank of feldwebel
Has FJR2 cufftitle and high end Kreta cCT affixed.SOLD
)

Richard underwood Tropical tunicSOLD

RAF 1952 dated GC reworked as private purchase Luftwaffe Great coatSOLD

Trousers
38 waist jump trousers in excellent ++ no missing snaps or holesSOLD

38 waist luftwaffe tropical trousers SOLD

luftwaffe blue walking out trousers 38 waist matches both fliegerbluse and service tunic originally from RAU.SOLD

Luftwaffe whites summer issue service trousers waist 38" and bespoke made using the above as a template. very nice cotton material. mint 40.00now £25.oo now only £20.oo

White tie up "walking out" shoes to go with the above size 9/10 mint £35.00

Luftwaffe shortsSOLD

Tie khakiSOLD

A full working GSTP pocket watch made by Moeris SOLD

brown leather parade belt 105cm maker marked &dated 1943 good repro £15.oo

contact me via PM or direct ....Email me at bobsellers@blueyonder.co.uk for pics.
Cheers
Rob
Last edited by Rob Sellers on Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Rob Sellers

Re: complete collection of Fallschirmjager uniforms,cap,hats

Post by Rob Sellers »

pic of the 4 pocket service tunic
Attachments
tuch1 (300x400).jpg
tuch1 (300x400).jpg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

OK photos now available to many to put on here pm or email if you want pics cheers Rob
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

Can anyone help with adding pics on here i have loads would appreciate any help Cheers Rob
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

fliegerbluse
Attachments
DSCF0015 (150x200).jpg
DSCF0015 (150x200).jpg (41.8 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
GlucklichMuller

Post by GlucklichMuller »

Email sent re shirts...
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

OK prices added and pics available
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

TROPICAL SIDE CAP SOLD
JANKE SIDE CAP SOLD
M43 CAP SOLD
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

2 tropical shirts are now Sold
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

pm for pics... files are to big to upload on here or if you are a Wehrmacht Awards Forum member then you will find all the items pics in the Bazaar section.
Cheers
Rob
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

Gravity knife now SOLD
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

'm now going to listen to any sensible offers for my items,if there's anything you fancy but feel the price is a tad high then drop me a PM with your offer.. I don't bite :wink: .
Cheers
Rob
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

PRICE REDUCTIONS
ize 58 EM morigi yellow piped flight cap. Excellent condition. 2nd pattern eagle and wreath affixed £80-00 down to £55.00
2. size 57 EM morigi yellow piped flight cap Near mint with original droop tail Eagle and excellent repro wreath (nice saddle shape) £110.00 down to £100.00 or without Eagle £45.00
3. Size 58 EM "removable white top " with flight piping has a Original droop tail eagle but no wreath or chinstrap.75.00 down to £35.00 no insignia included

uniforms
Janke produced fliegerbluse rank of Feldwebel size 42 reg fit.Has original minty 2nd pattern eagle machined on by TG also has luftwaffe flight standard bearers arm patch collar patches with 3 gulls per patch(original Gulls) machined on LW tress done by TG Also has original wartime Luftwaffe Kragenbinde to collar in near mint condition.
dressing (original in pocket. Original nco whistle working very good copy of the Kreta cufftitle and original awards bar plus morigi EK1
FJ qualification badge,war merit cross first class with swords and ground assault badge. £330.00 down to £270.00........ i can remove Eagle..if i must, fruit salad,whistle awards bar,dressing to bring price down to £170.00

Janke quality four pocket tunic by Richard Underwood as above size and with decorations also included plus A very gorgeous original drop tail eagle would be hard to find one as nice as this and i have a photo of this exact eagle in a portrait photo of the guy who wore it originally and who died 2 weeks before the end of the war!.Family based in East Germany picture will be emailed.
Button holes have also been adjusted professionally.
Has FJR2 cufftitle and another high end Kreta cCT affixed. £330.00 down to £270.00 .......... £170 stands for a stripped tunic with collar patches and tresse included
(PLEASE NOTE AWARDS AND DECORATIONS ARE ATTACHED TO THE TUNICS WITH LOOPS AS FOUND ON ORIGINALS THEY ARE NOT PUSHED THROUGH THE MATERIAL)

Richard underwood Tropicl tunic 42 reg nice breast eagle affixed along with good Kreta cufftitle excellent + con £95.00 reduced to £90.00

RAF 1952 dated GC reworked as private purchase Luftwaffe Great coat by TG has cufftitle and feldwebel shoulderboards. £50.00 (no reduction bargain price as is)

Trousers
38 waist jump trousers in excellent ++ no missing snaps or holes £70.00 reduced to £55.00
38 waist luftwaffe tropical trousers excellent plus with no rips holes and all buttons and buckles £50.00 Reduced to £45.00
luftwaffe blue walking out trousers 38 waist matches both fliegerbluse and service tunic originally from RAU just about mint £80.00 Reduced to £60.00
Luftwaffe whites summer issue service trousers waist 38" and bespoke made using the above as a template. very nice cotton material. mint 40.00 reduced to £30.00
White tie up "walking out" shoes to go with the above size 9/10 mint £35.00
Luftwaffe shorts £35.00 reduced to £30.00

Ties one black one one khaki £10 the pair
shirts
2 salt and pepper one of them made by Lost Battilions with eagle and 1 grandad collarless shirt £25.00 the lot

There is a full working pocket watch in the fob pocket of the fJ jump trousers made by Moeris in EX.++ con. £75.00 Reduced to £65.00

Post by Rob Sellers »

Rob Sellers wrote:fliegerbluse

FliegerbluseON HOLD
Rob Sellers

Post by Rob Sellers »

Tropical tunic now ON HOLD

Return to “For sale”