Gebirgsjager Boots (SOLD)

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Wechsel

Gebirgsjager Boots (SOLD)

Post by Wechsel »

Hi all
I bought a pair of period mountain boots from German Ebay a month or so ago, lovely boots but too small for me unfortunately. I'm a 10 and I can only just get these on but wouldn't be able to get far in them, I have a mate who tried them on and they fitted perfectly so probably 8 or 8.5.
Can't see any markings but the hooks, hobnail shaped, on them are identical to a pair my mate has which are eagle & 42 stamped. They're lovely and solid with all the cleats in place, heelplates are screwed in, one needs a bit of tightening. Some of the smaller central hobs have worn down, but still there so no holes in the sole. Nice dark brown colour, would have kept them if they'd fitted, but too small so have to accept it and move them on.
Haven't advertised on here before, although I've been reenacting for 30 years and have bought off the site. Can't seem to load up any pics, so if anyone is interested could you email me and I'll let you have pics and measurements.
Only looking to get my money back £120 + any post costs (I'm in midlands if you can collect, or can bring to fairs/shows etc) Paypal ok as well.
Cheers

Update : initially sold but too small for purchaser - he was a 9 so these may be more like an 8 - 8.5 in size - sole measures 30.5cm external and internal 28.5cm. Still can't load pics but can email to anyone interested

Return to “For sale”