Blank fire P.38/Luger

HeinzGR916

Blank fire P.38/Luger

Post by HeinzGR916 »

Wanted anything P.38 or Luger as long as it blank fires with or without holster aswell.

Regards,

Heinz
Gliderinf

Re: Blank fire P.38/Luger

Post by Gliderinf »

Aye-up. :)

Its really not the done thing to come on and ask about guns with your first post - might be an idea to tell folks who you are / what your about / be on the forum for a while first.

please folks - do not tell a first time poster - where to but guns - be they live / blank / de-ac or pig poker.

not wanting to give you greif mr Heinz - Just for our hobby - it pays to be paranoid.
Gliderinf / Luftlande
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

Gliderinf wrote:Aye-up. :)

Its really not the done thing to come on and ask about guns with your first post - might be an idea to tell folks who you are / what your about / be on the forum for a while first.

please folks - do not tell a first time poster - where to but guns - be they live / blank / de-ac or pig poker.

not wanting to give you greif mr Heinz - Just for our hobby - it pays to be paranoid.
well said and common sense approach by this poster to guns
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
HeinzGR916

Post by HeinzGR916 »

Sorry for getting ahead of myself. I have posted some info in new members section. As my username suggests, I am a member of Grenadier Regiment 916 reenactors.

Regards,

Heinz (Alex)
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

HeinzGR916 wrote:Wanted anything P.38 or Luger as long as it blank fires with or without holster aswell.

Regards,

Heinz
Hi Heinz
If you are portraying an ordinary Grenadier your best bet would to buy a deact Mauser K98, thats how
most of us start off, plus having a pistol unless you are portraying an Officer/NCO or machine gunner
isnt normally seen and your Reenact Unit probably wont let you wear/use it anyway if you will be port-
raying a normal lowly Private??, good luck :wink:

Pipes
HeinzGR916

Post by HeinzGR916 »

Hi there Pipes! Yes, I am applying for my FAC so I can obtain a live K98 and use that for all the units activities. I just want a blank fire P38 or Luger, it wont be used for the unit's activities as I am indeed only a private and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

if I was to buy a pistol for reenactment portrayal it would have to be a waffen marked deact P38 but that would only be used if I was something like a MG number two, which I have not be designated currently.

Regards
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

No probs mate, sometimes you see the blank firers on here, but they will
probably want proof of reenact unit/age etc, anyway good luck :wink:

Pipes

Return to “Wanted”