RZM SA Brownshirt/ nsdap political leaders Tie

Herr_Pete

RZM SA Brownshirt/ nsdap political leaders Tie

Post by Herr_Pete »

On the look out for a Suitable Tie to go with a SA Brownshirt and nsdap political leaders tunic.

Cheers

Peter
Kampfgruppe Schottland Pz Lehr rgt 901
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: RZM SA Brownshirt/ nsdap political leaders Tie

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

from books ant light to mid brown with a diagonal weave from right to left as you wear it should be ok. Have a look here http://nsdapuniforms.com/engine/results ... er=Archive

I would advise caution on this sort of impression though as many events will not allow the wearing of either the black uniform or the brown political uniform or even SD impressions and i can guarantee you will get agro if you wear it sadly certain impressions are just not acceptable to either the public or event organisers. Not saying dont do it just be warned it will attract loonies, anti German, anti Nazi and all manner of other anti,s.

Cheers

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Herr_Pete

Post by Herr_Pete »

Found one buddy, cheers for the info though. I started looking at alternatives so I stated looking at originals to see what the basic style and weave etc was like.

Oh I certainly understand haha Funny how a SA outfit can be singled out in a sea of ss uniforms but that's just the way of it. Might use it for airsoft for something different haha

Cheers
Kampfgruppe Schottland Pz Lehr rgt 901
Crazy Feldgendarme

no problem mate good luck with it, its sad that the public, media, event organisers and even a lot of groups are so against certain impressions. The problem with political and brown shirt is that like the black algemein uniforms they stick out like a sore thumb in a sea of field grey.

GeFoPo

Return to “Wanted”