Re: Gebirgsjäger reenactment groups worldwide

Post by glenn »

Finally ! The official page of Project Edelweiss :D :D :D

http://project.edelweiss.over-blog.com/

Cheers,
:mrgreen:
Jägermeister

Post by Jägermeister »

Last edited by Jägermeister on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halle

Post by Halle »

On the subject of GJR groups worldwide , I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in forming a pre / early war Gebirgsjaeger group in the UK ? This would not be for public reenacting so membership of other units is no problem , the idea is to take trips to Scotland / Wales , and eventually Europe , and reproduce mountaneering training and other Gebirgsjager activities outside frontline combat . Weapons will not be needed , but a reasonable level of physical fitness will . At the moment there are two of us , and anybody interested please pm me for further details .

Bergheil , Halle .
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Halle

Post by Halle »

Regarding the above , the group has now been formed and active for a while :D

www.gebirgsjager100.co.uk
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Olly

Post by Olly »

Great web site, nice to see an authentic looking group who carry out some soldier like activities. Well done keep up the high standards.

Olly
Hans Kurtz

Post by Hans Kurtz »

We are in New Zealand and do a "Hochgebirgsjager 4" impression. 8 members to date.
WEbsite not fully complete but is here= http://hochgebirgsjaeger4.8m.com/index.html
Attachments
Our display.jpg
Our display.jpg (190.48 KiB) Viewed 10374 times
Omaka-2011 Hoch4 with Panz4.jpg
Omaka-2011 Hoch4 with Panz4.jpg (167.73 KiB) Viewed 10374 times
Last edited by Hans Kurtz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
3rdssmann

Post by 3rdssmann »

Well after wanting to form a group based on Gebirgstruppen for several years I have finally started progress on a new unit. Based in the Central United States, I am forming Geb.Jäg.Rgt.100! Although this has been a new development for me (having left my prior group to start on my own venture), I have yet to develop a webpage, we do have a FB page-but even that is very small as we are loading up many pictures. We are still setting up Impressions, and are excited to start attending events and continuing the tradition of the Gebirgsjäger!

Once we have a page developed I will post it. For now we are accepting members and building up the unit. We are however the only Heer Gebirgs unit based in the middle of the United States, with the few members we have located in Illinois and Missouri.

More to follow...

Bergheil Kameraden!

Brad
Goethe

Post by Goethe »

3rdssmann wrote:Well after wanting to form a group based on Gebirgstruppen for several years I have finally started progress on a new unit. Based in the Central United States, I am forming Geb.Jäg.Rgt.100! Although this has been a new development for me (having left my prior group to start on my own venture), I have yet to develop a webpage, we do have a FB page-but even that is very small as we are loading up many pictures. We are still setting up Impressions, and are excited to start attending events and continuing the tradition of the Gebirgsjäger!

Once we have a page developed I will post it. For now we are accepting members and building up the unit. We are however the only Heer Gebirgs unit based in the middle of the United States, with the few members we have located in Illinois and Missouri.

More to follow...

Bergheil Kameraden!

Brad
Don't forget a few jägers out in the west who will be joining you every once in a while :wink: - Viel glück mit der neuen gruppe, kamerad! You have my support 100%!

Return to “Gebirgsjaeger”