WW2 Game Fort Amhurst Kent. Defence of the Reich.Nov 7th-8th

MP40

WW2 Game Fort Amhurst Kent. Defence of the Reich.Nov 7th-8th

Post by MP40 »

Hi
I'm going to be running a weekend event at Fort Amhurst Chatham on the 7th-8th Nov 09 based roughly on a early 1945 scenario invasion of Germany. Amhurst is a Napoleonic Fort near the centre of Chatham kent,the site is a mixture of woodland and buildings.The price will be £25 for the weekend,basic accomodation will be available on site and food can be purchased from the onsite cafe.A non refundable deposit of £15 will be required via cheque or paypal, pm me for my address or paypal details.It will be limited to 20 players aside.No skrimmed weapons,flecktarn or modern kit.Briefing for Sat and Sun 9.45, start time 10.00

ALLIES
American GI
American Para
British tommy
British Para

AXIS
Waffen ss
Wehrmacht
Fallschirmjäger

The Sat scenario will consist of Axis forces defending the buildings and woodland against the allied onslaught into the Reich.There will be an Ammo limit of 1500 rnds for Mp's,Rifles 100 and pistols unlimited mags per skirmish(2 skirmishes),as i don't want it to be too much of a blat fest.The ammo limits are approx and would like to do it on trust of the individual players.There will be small ammo dumps scattered around the site providing free ammo to be shared out, some will be defended by axis forces as well as sub objectives to be completed. Medic rules which will be explained on the day and all marshalls decisions are FINAL.There will be a prize for the side that obtains all their objectives.
Sunday's scenario will be an Axis counter attack clearing dug-in allies from the woodland and buildings. Again with small ammo dumps and sub objectives.
Any questions pm or post and I'll try to answer them asap.
Regards
Mp40 :)
Hennig

Re: WW2 Game Fort Amhurst Kent. Defence of the Reich.Nov 7th-8th

Post by Hennig »

Well you know i am there son :wink: , come on people this has the makings of a excellent event 8)
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
MP40

Re: WW2 Game Fort Amhurst Kent. Defence of the Reich.Nov 7th-8th

Post by MP40 »

I hope so i need a good Reichsmarschall for the event. :)

Return to “WWII Airsoft”