Good Ways to Win in Airsoft?

12 SS Panzer Div.

Good Ways to Win in Airsoft?

Post by 12 SS Panzer Div. »

Well, my friends and I have a WWII Airsoft war in my woods every year on my birthday. The war lasts all day and night and we camp out in tents and we can attack each others tents in the night as the teams sleep! It's like real war except airsoft :lol:. I want some advice and good ways to definitely win the wars... The area is miles of forest and hills. In the middle of nowhere...

Advice? :?:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- Winston Churchill
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Good Ways to Win in Airsoft?

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

First thing is don't all sleep at once, mount guards and if possible use some kind of early warning trip system at night.
Next don't let the enemy find your camp use plenty of cammo and observe camp discipline, i.e. keep noise, talking and fires, lights etc at least to the bare minimum but preferable none at all.

Theres a start mate have fun

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
12 SS Panzer Div.

Re: Good Ways to Win in Airsoft?

Post by 12 SS Panzer Div. »

thanks! :)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- Winston Churchill

Return to “WWII Airsoft”