just ordered the bulk of my field gear from ATF..

General WWII and Reenactment Topics Only. Post anything else in Off Topic, please.
RZM

just ordered the bulk of my field gear from ATF..

Post by RZM »

For my SS medic portrayal i got 2 medic pouches,the texled Y straps,em belt and buckle,breadbag,messtin,strap for messtin,A frame sturmgepak and A frame bag,lard dish,and spork,head toque...ugh...$400 plus later lol. Ive heard nothing but good about ATF though,and the photos of their equipment speaks for itself. Cant wait for this shippent to arive :D
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
Halle

Re: just ordered the bulk of my field gear from ATF..

Post by Halle »

Hope it all comes up to scratch $400 seems a pretty good deal ( about £300 here I think ) - let us know what it's like when it arrives :D
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
RZM

Post by RZM »

I will most deffinately. The only items i need now field equipment wise is the gasmask cannister,and im looking for 2 larger size 1 litre canteens..if anyone knows where i can pick 2 of those up id appreciate it..:)
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
Halle

Post by Halle »

They're all fairly common , but the 1l canteens will cost between £60-90 :? You can find them on ebay , or with most militaria dealers .
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
RZM

Post by RZM »

Lol..i need cheaper hobbies,why didnt i collect beer coasters?! :lol: Just kidding,im actually thrilled to be able to do this now. Been a dream for quite some time now. Thanks for the info man.
"Was ist das?"
RZM

Post by RZM »

Stuff has shipped...i hate being patient,lol...
"Was ist das?"
RZM

Post by RZM »

Shipment is in Columbus Ohio,about 3 days out from where i am. Should be here on the 5th .....ive wanted to do this since i was about 10...im 38 now...about damn time!:D
"Was ist das?"

Return to “Anything WWII!”