Sturmgeschutz Training ,PAK 40 training

European discussion. Post events here too.
les hearn

Re: Sturmgeschutz Training ,PAK 40 training

Post by les hearn »

hi franz he has said he cannot make it as he missed the flight

he is sorry and will contact u when you are about
95th nacht..attached 85th gebirgsjeager

have enigma ,will travel.
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

Franz repper wrote:Help got too strange men in my house ones called jock and the others Tom any one know them
yip toms a very decent bloke
rommel

Post by rommel »

Franz
jock is a top man the best around , no worries there , just keep feeding him whiskey :) :)

I hear the new from the weekend is good , better than good , the members of BGS have been on the old enigma reporting home to HQ and Franz it looks like you scored a big hit with the weekend , well done , cameras clicking away in the bacround all day im told , looking forward to seeing the end results .

Say hi to Jock for us

Rommel
ROMMEL
Komp.Kmdr Kampfgruppe Sud

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands largest German military vehicle and re-enactment group

Willi Heydrich

Post by Willi Heydrich »

Greetings from the front lines from the Kriegsberichter who briefly visited the troops yesterday. There will be a short film coming and also some b/w "period" photos later next week. The morale of our troops was very high and the amount of cognac more than adequate.
6. SS-Gebirgsjäger Division "Nord" Regt. 12 "Michael Gaißmair" Kriegsberichter
Ewald Koch

Post by Ewald Koch »

Thank you for all Kameraden who participated this event. Looking forward to meet you again in the future - either in Finland or somewhere else! Pics will be in our website "in some time".
"Meine Ehre heißt Treue"

SS-Gebirgsjäger-Regiment 12
"Michael Gaißmair" re-enactors

Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Look forward to hearing the tales and seeing the photos lads.

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Helmut

Post by Crazy Helmut »

To all in Finland, thank you for a most excellent weekend. It was a honour to meet you guys.
Your hospitality was amazing and the training so professional and exact. Also the crack and banter was brilliant. The highlight for me was the STUG, Getting into the Drivers seat as it was being cranked up and the engine charging to start.
The sound in the Stug while inside was amazing.
To see Jari's extensive Wiking Museum was truly astounding as well. There was too much seen and learn't this weekend that I will have to curtail my note or else I will write a thesis.

I cannot stress enough the warm welcome and hospitality. so a big thank you to..
Joel, Esko,Joachim, Miikka, Tomi, Eero, Jari and Timo. If I have left out names I apologise.

Also a big thanks to Jock, Tom, Roberto and Marco who made it all the more fun and interesting.

See you all next year.

Crazy H

CH
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Ok here we are here is a photo of the event more in photos
ImageImageImageImageImage
Willi Heydrich

Post by Willi Heydrich »

Photos? Can´t see them yet! :shock: :shock: :shock:
6. SS-Gebirgsjäger Division "Nord" Regt. 12 "Michael Gaißmair" Kriegsberichter
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

be nice to see them and thanks for sharing
Ewald Koch

Post by Ewald Koch »

Some pics updated to "Photos". CD full of 'em sent to Willi for further processing. Results can be seen in gaissmair.net in the near future.
"Meine Ehre heißt Treue"

SS-Gebirgsjäger-Regiment 12
"Michael Gaißmair" re-enactors

SchnellMeyer

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Franz , on behalf of Battlegroupsouth , thank you so much for the super time we had in Finland . Firstly , I would like to thank Joel, Joachim , Frau Repper , Esko , Jari, Mikka , Willi , Ewald, and Timo. If I forgot anyone please excuse me but we met so many that I cannot remember all the names . Thanks also to the staff of the Museum in Parola and the Finnish Military for allowing us to crawl all over their vehicles and for feeding us so well .
This trip was one of the best I have ever been on , I hope my boys did not leave too many stains in the Stugs and Panzer 1V . Thanks also to our two new Italian friends and "young" Tom , Tom it was great to meet you at last and now you that I have only one head , ha ha, finally to our good friend Jock , as always it was super to meet up with you again .Look forward to meeting up with you when you come over here soon.
Again , thanks Franz , and hope to meet up again soon.

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands Largest German military vehicle and
re-enactment group
dagda

Post by dagda »

Where do I start with the thanks!! Like the Oscars!!

First of all Mr Repper and Family, Timo and the Museum staff, Various SS crews!! His Jockness and of course Mr Gowert providing me with Valuable luft support when needed!!! Great sesh and still feel fcuked but in a good way!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

BLITZER

Post by BLITZER »

Hello to all folks,

I regret not having time to write as much as I would, but as said from today we are off with our Group in providing equipment, vehicles and ... soldats to a WWII movie production, until the end of the week.

So, for the moment being, pls forgive me if I just say "GRAZIE!! to all participants and "KITOS" to the organizers: Joel, you are a hell of a Kamerad.

From sunny Italy (well, almost)

Grusse

Robert "Biltzer"
Marco "Wittmann"
http://www.normandie44.eu
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

well,

what can i say ? it was just a superb weekend. I cant think of anything to say apart from the normal as no words cannot dicsribe this trip for me it was that fooking good.

It was great to finnaly meet the BGS lads, havent laughed so much in my life before. Cannes being one of the funniest blokes i have ever met :). Justin, thank you for the story's you told, i will keep them with me forever. Rommel,(sorry buddy, cant remember ya name) <---- one hard mother fu*ker !!! NUFF saif. Jock, wouldnt of been the same without ya buddy, was a pleasure watching you suffer on the plane to there and back, and even better on the way back once we filled ourselves with whiskey and lager :). haha :P .

Roberto and Marco, cracking lads from italy. Roberto, next time wear an officers uniform and call your self max :)

and to Joel and Aiti, thank you for such warming hospitality you showed us, you guys made the trip. Thank you for ferry'ing us about and leaving us to our own devices in tampere :) had such a brilliant time just walking about staring at the women out there (OMFG)!!!!! deffo coming back :)

cheers all
Tom

Return to “European reenactment and events”