Armband question

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
RZM

Armband question

Post by RZM »

Are Totenkopf armbands a real item or purely a fantasy piece?
A friend got me the armband a while back. It was listed as a "Rare armband,even as a reproduction" Black armband with Totenkopf emblem machine embroidered. My guess is if its a real item that exsisted,that it was for rallies? If anyone has info on this or better yet a photo of anyone wearing this item id appreciate the feedback.
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
Brigardefuhrer

Re: Armband question

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

Not featured in any of the books I have,pure fantasy the only armband worn on the black uniform or tradition shirt is the 'kampfbinde' .
If you meant a cuff title,there was one worn by the SS-Totenkopfstandarte 1 "Oberbayern" from september 1938 until 1940/41 when the unit was disbanded.John
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
RZM

Post by RZM »

O.k. thats what i thought in all honesty. I did multiple searches on this sopposed "Uber Rare" armband and it netted me nothing. Thanks for the info I appreciate it John..
"Was ist das?"
"Ihr gefrorenesfleisch medaille. Rot,weiss und schwarz,fur blut,schnee und tod."
RZM

Post by RZM »

O.k. thats what i thought in all honesty. I did multiple searches on this sopposed "Uber Rare" armband and it netted me nothing. Thanks for the info I appreciate it John..
"Was ist das?"

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”