Worst Film EVER seen!!! = Red Rose Of Normandy

Moderator: Pirkka

jlmod

Worst Film EVER seen!!! = Red Rose Of Normandy

Post by jlmod »

I have probably just witnessed the worst portrayal of WW2 soldiers and most unauthentic impression of WW2 personnel ever.
I stumbled upon Red Rose Of Normandy while trawling sky movies so decided to watch it. What I witnessed was complete garbage from start to finish. While credit must be given to the amount of armoured vehicles and fantastic military hardware the same could not be said of the attire and portrayal of the personnel.
Now it was quite obvious to me that the majority of extras were reenactors and the credits give credence to this, so how could they be so far away from reality and so so bad?
Me and my Mrs sat laughing throughout time and time again.
Has anyone seen this film? I did ponder to think that it might be a spoof but with that you need humour and there was none of this so that ruled out that explanation.
All in all its an embarrassing mess and if those invloved think otherwise then I would like to hear their opinions.
Worst Ever? DEFINITELY!
grenadier Biermann

Re: Worst Film EVER seen!!! = Red Rose Of Normandy

Post by grenadier Biermann »

I agree with you jilmod absolute crap :!:
Burger Schlesien Bad-Darkau
redsun

Post by redsun »

Never seen it, care to provide some juicy details?
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

if you want to see other very bad movies watch channel 48. bad sound, bad dubbing, wrong uniforms, long hair, pistols on wrong side, wrong belts, wrong insignia...................
I could go on but there isn't enough room left..........................
graham

Return to “Books, films & other media”