SS Helferin FG uniform

Moderators: BDMhistorian, Wilder Feger

barryG

SS Helferin FG uniform

Post by barryG »

Looking to get my wife Jenny kitted out for 12 Trupp FG as an SS Helferin. Anyone got any info as to the best type and colour blouse to get as I cant find any info on that. Any help at all regarding that uniform would be great. Also, I thought Helferinnen didnt have ties but now found some pics with Police Helfs in black ties, would SS FG Helfs have had that?
martin12ss

Re: SS Helferin FG uniform

Post by martin12ss »

Uniforms made to size from ANTZ(cheng) on ebay. Can I say good quality in terms of material, cut and manufacture and I would personally recommend him

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GERMAN-ELITE-Wome ... 7C294%3A30

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GERMAN-Heer-Women ... 7C294%3A30

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GERMAN-Heer-Women ... 7C294%3A30

As for info, I think the osprey book is not bad. and gives fair idea of insignia and look. I'm sure some of the helfrin on the forum can point you to web sites and other points of interest
svdwal

Post by svdwal »

Chen's stuff is very good, i've just recieved the Heer helferinn uniform and my wife is very pleased about the quality and fit.
Fabric feels good and sewing is good.

Next to that i've had some other stuff form Chen and everything has the same high standard.
Contact is very nice, i highly recommend him.

Gr.

Sjoerd
Supplier of quality german re-enactment uniforms, insignia and equipment.
See our website http://www.panzerknacker.nl
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Chen's colour for the SS version is wrong. It is too green. SS Helferrinnen were dubbed "the grey mice" by the french because their uniforms were so grey. Almost a stone grey, not field grey as is used by Chen.
"He was a fighter in every way, he lived and breathed action"

barryG

Post by barryG »

Ive seen the green ones, so what Helferins wore those then? Or, are they just wrong?
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

SS FG Helfs , tell me more !!!!!! :wink:
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Dont think Barry means it quite the way it sounds mate.His missis will just be attached to the play FG for events.

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

[quote="Crazy Feldgendarme"]Dont think Barry means it quite the way it sounds mate.His missis will just be attached to the play FG for events.

Dave[/quote]

I know what you are saying Dave , sorry i should of written my bit a tad better as it sounds a bit pervy lol , i would like more info in regards SS FG Helferin ie uniforms , insignia and what role they played in the FG ? was just thinking of my wife thats all :wink:

mike
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
barryG

Post by barryG »

LOL, it did sound a bit pervy! Id love to find out more about Helferin in the SS and FG, seems a very hard thing to find out about though.
FRAU

Post by FRAU »

Wolfie wrote:Chen's colour for the SS version is wrong. It is too green. SS Helferrinnen were dubbed "the grey mice" by the french because their uniforms were so grey. Almost a stone grey, not field grey as is used by Chen.
Thats a misconception thats often bandied around. The little grey mice were actually the females in Heer helferin uniform which was grey (theres a discussion about this on the AHF). The original SS helferinnen tunics were feldgrau, this can be seen in original surviving tunics which still retain their green hue. The ones reproduced by Antz and Chen are more accurate to originals in both colour and fabric than others available.
barryG

Post by barryG »

Thanks for the info, I have been reserching this loads and feld grau does seem to be right for SS Helferin... be interested to know what is a good match for the blouse and shoes :wink:
DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

FRAU wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Chen's colour for the SS version is wrong. It is too green. SS Helferrinnen were dubbed "the grey mice" by the french because their uniforms were so grey. Almost a stone grey, not field grey as is used by Chen.
Thats a misconception thats often bandied around. The little grey mice were actually the females in Heer helferin uniform which was grey (theres a discussion about this on the AHF). The original SS helferinnen tunics were feldgrau, this can be seen in original surviving tunics which still retain their green hue. The ones reproduced by Antz and Chen are more accurate to originals in both colour and fabric than others available.
correct my dear,
ss - felgrau(green)
heer- grey
grey- drk
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

FRAU wrote:

Who are Antz and Chen?

The above links to E Bay dont work, probably because they are months old.
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

FRAU wrote:
Who are Antz and Chen?
The above links are months old and dont work
Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

gurowski wrote:
FRAU wrote:
Who are Antz and Chen?
The above links are months old and dont work
ANT-Z and Chen are one and the same.. And I too have had some great items from him.. :D

See:

http://www.reenactment-box.com/html/index.php

and for his eBay shop:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/ANT-Z-MIL ... QQ_armrsZ1

Cheers,

Ade

Return to “Female (civilian/military) Re-enacting”