Vanished!!!!

Great prices and great customer service with Chris Hobbs. See here for his new lines.

Moderator: dog green 1

dog green 1

Vanished!!!!

Post by dog green 1 »

Sorry for the vanishing act guys. Dropped out of the scene more or less for 12 months. Too much going on, not enough hours in the day. Something had to give. Sadly the militaria was the only thing could. All orders had been sent out and I did check in before dropping out. Still been in touch with the boys from Das Reich but only got to one event last year. Also chat to a few other re-enactors via facebook. Trading obvioulsy came to a stop as I just couldn't meet customers requirements along with all the other things going on. Still up to date with whats out there and still got all my suppliers details.
plans may be afoot to start out properly with a web site and lots of stock on hand and ready to send out but we'll have to wait and see. Other things in life have settled and can be re-arranged but will only start selling again if I can do it properly. that way people know where they stand and things get to them within days, rather than weeks.
Have started replying to the PM's that were outstanding and will catch up on what else has been going on. If nothing else I still love re-enacting and will hopefully be able to get to more events. Little thing called work though gets in the way.

Chris
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Vanished!!!!

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Good luck Chris.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

hi chris
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

Cheers guys. Good to be back. Some fantastic photos in the photo section. Itching to get my kit on.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

Return to “Northern Militaria”