New low boots

One of the world's premier reenactment vendors.

Moderator: g girl

PanzerMart

Re: New low boots

Post by PanzerMart »

Ive had a number of boots from Tony & Mo and all of them are great. Certainly NOT glued soles nor pakistan rubbish! how very dare he!

lovely fit, comfy, and last well in all the mud and rain we are famous for up here. :D

actually bout to order me another pair ;)
Never Surrender. Your Honour lies in victory or death
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

just wondering were could i order these boots from
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
ShaneH

Post by ShaneH »

its ok i found them :roll:
2nd kompanie. 1st SS div. L.A.H
MG GUNNER
BGC
Otto Kohl

Post by Otto Kohl »

Boots looks good , but service in Militaria.net is THE WORST i ever seen. In any order that I did something was wrong, but now they broke all records. They sent me two left shoes in one pair :roll: , now im waiting a month for return. Damn you Militaria.net I will never buy anything from you :evil: :evil: !
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Otto Kohl wrote:Boots looks good , but service in Militaria.net is THE WORST i ever seen. In any order that I did something was wrong, but now they broke all records. They sent me two left shoes in one pair :roll: , now im waiting a month for return. Damn you Militaria.net I will never buy anything from you :evil: :evil: !
Honest mistake Otto - it seems Anthony sent you his dancing shoes....................... :lol:
g girl

Post by g girl »

Firstly I must apologies for our service :oops: , over the boots. But in our defence we have been on holiday, there had been lots of bank holiday, royal weddings(which has put us behind with our work load).

We try very hard to get our customer service correct, and do alway rectify our mistakes. I can only apologies for our human error and we will try harder in future, we do have many happy customer and want to keep it that way.

!!!now thats service for you!!!!

thanks mo
perfect fit and a great cap

Your boot has been sent out, it went last week, hopefully it should be with you soon.

Mo
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

Do you have them in stock now?
Sheikh Al Stranghi

When will they arrive?
g girl

Post by g girl »

We have just received them today, at long last. :D

Maureen
Sheikh Al Stranghi

g girl wrote:We have just received them today, at long last. :D

Maureen
But I need a short last, my feet aren't that big.
g girl

Post by g girl »

We have a size 7 uk, which I think is a 40.5 European, in low boots.

The smallest in Jack boots is a size 8uk , 42 European.
Maureen
Sheikh Al Stranghi

:lol:
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Hello,

The pair someone in my group recieved after ordering and paying them on july 2 2011 (!!!) arrived last week, and the uppers are covered in yellow paint. This paint prevents any boot dye or care products to soak into the leather, how do we get it off? We tried just about anything, even down to paint stripper and steel wool, but this does not work, it gets pieces of paint off but there are still a lot of painted spots on them. After treating them with black shoe polish we now have a pair of shoes that is black with large yellow spots.

What is your recommended solution? I don't get why the leather has been painted instead of dyed.
Rodian

Post by Rodian »

Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:Hello,

The pair someone in my group recieved after ordering and paying them on july 2 2011 (!!!) arrived last week, and the uppers are covered in yellow paint. This paint prevents any boot dye or care products to soak into the leather, how do we get it off? We tried just about anything, even down to paint stripper and steel wool, but this does not work, it gets pieces of paint off but there are still a lot of painted spots on them. After treating them with black shoe polish we now have a pair of shoes that is black with large yellow spots.

What is your recommended solution? I don't get why the leather has been painted instead of dyed.
Sounds a lot like the lowboots I got from SoF, had the exact same problem with the boots being unpolishable.
g girl

Post by g girl »

Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:Hello,

I don't understand why you didn't contact us to resolve the problem, we are very approachable, it would have been easier.

Many thanks

Maureen

Return to “Militaria-Net”