anti-malaria pill

Moderator: SchnellMeyer

loomonia

anti-malaria pill

Post by loomonia »

Taking panadol and anti-malaria pill (Meloquine) on the same day is it advisable? I'm going overseas next week so the nurse told me to take the anti-malaria pill (Meloquine) one week before but I am having a slight fever now so is it advisable to take both pills on the same day?
Peiper

Re: anti-malaria pill

Post by Peiper »

loomonia wrote:Taking panadol and anti-malaria pill (Meloquine) on the same day is it advisable? I'm going overseas next week so the nurse told me to take the anti-malaria pill (Meloquine) one week before but I am having a slight fever now so is it advisable to take both pills on the same day?
:?: :?: :?: Try a medical forum mate.......this is a WW2 RE-ENACTMENT FORUM :roll:
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: anti-malaria pill

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

I agree with Peiper here, any one who gives advice on this without a medical background will be leaving themselves wide open to litigation in the courts if anything went wrong (anmd even if they have a medical background i doubt they would be prepared to give advice on her without knowing your medical history).

I am therefore locking this just in case anyone is silly enough to give advice.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Deutsches Afrikakorps”