Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Folks i have created a seperate (locked thread) with the reasons for Thomas,s problems in Announcments otherwise it may get lost in the replys on here.

Cheers

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
bgmackie

Post by bgmackie »

As with a number of people, I've also been trying to get hold of Thomas for a couple months, intially via his web site, to order a number of items. I then read the message on the web site that he would be temporarily closed for business until the end of 2009, although he would fulfil all existing orders. It was still possible to surf his web site and products fully at that point.

After Christmas, again getting no response to emails other than the automated one, I tried calling the number on the web site, only to speak to a lady who advised me Thomas was no longer at that address. Since then, the web site has changed, so that you can't even get into the sub pages to view products.

I then found this thread and reading the news posted by Eligius below, this would of course all make sense. Therefore, I also wish him the best and a full recovery.
rednas

Post by rednas »

Has anyone already seen his money or the bought items back? Or is there any news available?
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

I have contacted Eligius via email and he replied promising a rapid solution. That was back in January after he posted his offer to help here on the forum.

Never heard a word from him or Thomas since, and I still have to get my 300,00 Euros back. I'm really pissed off about this - it's a lot of money to lose, but it's not something which would bankrupt Thomas' family if it had to be refunded on behalf of him.

Did anybody else have better luck?
totenkopfverband

Post by totenkopfverband »

yes i also have yet to hear anything else from elgius/whoever is supposedly handling thomas' affairs/ no updates.
Marty

Post by Marty »

The same story here. Almost a year ago, my brother paid a large amount for a dozen pair of boots. After all problems with Thomas, we had new hope to receive our order or to have the money back when Eligius offered to sort everything out in January. But unfortunately, we heard nothing from him anymore.
It is very very frustrating!!!
max seela

Post by max seela »

Marty wrote:The same story here. Almost a year ago, my brother paid a large amount for a dozen pair of boots. After all problems with Thomas, we had new hope to receive our order or to have the money back when Eligius offered to sort everything out in January. But unfortunately, we heard nothing from him anymore.
It is very very frustrating!!!
Ditto with me as well e-mailed elgius and he promised to sort out my low boots ,but like everyone else seems they are false promises.saying that i wish thomas well ....but wish i had my refund or my low boots 170 euros down!!! Max
erikbozwo2

Post by erikbozwo2 »

A friend of mine is allso waiting on lowboots!
CDB taking it way too serious!
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

Never heard from him or anybody else since my last post, has anybody?
Schorff

Post by Schorff »

I am waiting for my pair of german´s lowboots more than one year too. I tried to mail to Eligius but he did not answer. I am loosing my patience.
Erich Johann

Post by Erich Johann »

Andy2 wrote:Never heard from him or anybody else since my last post, has anybody?
I am sure sombody would post something in that direction on here. Cf. also the whole Lost Battalions going out of business discussions on the "more American" fora.
Schorff

Post by Schorff »

Is there any news available?
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

None from here. I've been swindled, that's all :evil:
erikbozwo2

Post by erikbozwo2 »

Friend of mine is waiting on lowboots, where dit the money go? Did Hero in Poland made the boots, but never got the money? Or díd he get money, but no names/ adresses to send the boots to?

Mr Thomas, if you read this... Please refund my friend, or get some!!
CDB taking it way too serious!
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

erikbozwo2 wrote:Friend of mine is waiting on lowboots, where dit the money go? Did Hero in Poland made the boots, but never got the money? Or díd he get money, but no names/ adresses to send the boots to?

Mr Thomas, if you read this... Please refund my friend, or get some!!
He's simply ceased trading, it happens, has happened to me a few times, accept it, get over
it and move on, thats my advice!!!

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”