Paging Thomas

Supplying high-end replicas
and originals of 20th century militaria.

Moderator: Zeugmeister

max seela

Re: Paging Thomas

Post by max seela »

Paid 191 eurs to him in August no replies to calls or e-mails , i appreciate he has been unwell , however a reassuring e-mail or text would be good for my sanity regarding my low boots.....Max

"Difficult decisions are a privelege of rank"
dagda

Post by dagda »

I agree! Surely a reassuring email would soothe troubled waters! I appreciate Thomas has had his problems! But he is uncontactable, all i need is an email to know all is well!

Ive paid for low,para and mountain boots, I appreciate all the probs he has and I wish him well! Hopfully this can be all sorted!
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

JOKY

Post by JOKY »

For me isnt important stuff what i have at him as well, because i know he will fix everythink,for me is important if he is ok.
Joky
max seela

Post by max seela »

I'm sure everyone wishes thomas well again , i just would like my boots sooner than later. His stuff he was selling was a refreshing change for German re-enactors , as most was spot on a crying shame it has stopped!!! Max.

max seela

Post by max seela »

max seela wrote:I'm sure everyone wishes thomas well again , i just would like my boots sooner than later. His stuff he was selling was a refreshing change for German re-enactors , as most was spot on a crying shame it has stopped!!! Max.

Has anyone heard how thomas is or whats happening to all the backlog of orders? A very worried bare foot Hauptscharfuhrer Max!!

totenkopfverband

Post by totenkopfverband »

i am very worried with this dealer. he owes me three pairs of boots, zm jackboots and zm low-boots. i understand he's having trouble with the suppliers, but being uncontactable and unavailable for updates is a bad sign.
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

I must join the chorus - two months ago (ie September) I spoke to Thomas on the phone regarding my 300,00 Euro order and he agreed to immediately send the money back to me since he couldn't provide the items I had requested (and which I received from Panther-Store in a matter of weeks when I re-ordered from them later on, btw). Thomas agreed to send the money back - and I haven't heard from him ever since. He doesn't reply to my emails, he doesn't reply to my PMs, he doesn't reply to my phone calls.

I am very, very disappointed with the guy - everybody is ready to swear he's good and sweet and honest, and I really trusted him, but the fact remains he's pocketed my 300,00 Euros since April 09 for an order he never fulfilled (and never forwarded) and hasn't refunded me yet after pulling my leg for eight months in a row now.

I hope he reads this (or somebody does it for him, as apparently often happens here) as I am seriously considering taking legal action against him to get my money back. In fact, I'd be interested in finding out how many people on this Forum have actually prepaid him (and for how much) without ever getting anything - neither what they ordered nor their money back.

He may be unwell... but you know, in my place this is called stealing.
max seela

Post by max seela »

Andy, i paid 191 Euros for my ZM low boots in August and have had NO contact whatsoever and really think he has no intention of refunding or supplying anyone! If you go down the legal way maybe we can all claim together , let me know....Max
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

take a trip to his biusness , while your there, visit some sites :)
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

What do you mean Hans Gowert by that? Is it a joke I do not understand or what?

There are lots of people who have trusted Thomas and paid him loads of money in advance, which he neatly pocketed and apparently has no intention of giving back. This seems to me the right place to discuss the matter and hopefully find a satisfying way out for everybody involved.

Am I mistaken? Please kindly clarify. And if you have an address or a home number at which he can be contacted I'm sure many of us would appreciate you passing them on.
totenkopfverband

Post by totenkopfverband »

Andy2 wrote:
I am very, very disappointed with the guy - everybody is ready to swear he's good and sweet and honest, and I really trusted him, but the fact remains he's pocketed my 300,00 Euros since April 09 for an order he never fulfilled (and never forwarded) and hasn't refunded me yet after pulling my leg for eight months in a row now.
note that the people swearing that he's good on his word have kept quiet so far because saying good things about a supplier will not get our stuff or our money back; he has to take responsibility and do one or the other, not give us this hide and seek bullshit. sorry but i will not regard this as a loss and move on like some others can do, what i paid him was enough for me to warrant legal action if necessary.
A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

Some in this forum always indicated zeugmeisterei :x , are now silent! :roll:

A.Weiß
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Gentlemen dont let this descend into a "lets have a go at everybody match" it isnt any ones fault but Thomas ok so Thomas is trouble at the moment BUT we dont know whats going on there may be very good reasons for his silence though i must say it would have been nice if he had let folk know if he was going to be out of circulation for a long time.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
dagda

Post by dagda »

Tom in fairness, your comments arent very helpful! I personally paid a lot of hard earned cash in good faith! I understand Thomas has had has his problems, but it would help if someone even acting for him can put a few words on here to sort this out! Im personally will have to put this down to a bad experience and that makes me sad, and generally reluctant to buy stuff from the internet !
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

totenkopfverband wrote:
Andy2 wrote:
note that the people swearing that he's good on his word have kept quiet so far because saying good things about a supplier will not get our stuff or our money back; he has to take responsibility and do one or the other, not give us this hide and seek bullshit. sorry but i will not regard this as a loss and move on like some others can do, what i paid him was enough for me to warrant legal action if necessary.
A.Weiss wrote:Some in this forum always indicated zeugmeisterei :x , are now silent! :roll:

A.Weiß
Yes I have always said that Thomas and his stuff was 1st class and it is , But I dont know whats happening so whats the point of me posting I have had NO contact with Thomas for Months
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Zeugmeisterei”