WW2 Reenactment in Estonia

The place to display all those event photos you have

Moderator: Richk98

Rentsel

WW2 Reenactment in Estonia

Post by Rentsel »

Just thought I'll give some information and pictures about reenactment in Estonia. We have only one German reenactment club here with around 30+ members on the German side. We reenact Estonian volunteers in 20. SS division (Estonian no.1). Prior establishing full-size division (1944), a battallion size Estonian unit fought on Eastern front as part of 5.SS division (Wiking). There were thousands of Estonians in Wehrmacht units from 1941 onwards already, but we have only done few movie projects of that impression.

Last week we had a massive reenactment in Estonia with several hundred participants. Mostly members from Russia and eastern Europe.

Better video from last years event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfL3aonw ... r_embedded#!

If you would be interested in participating in our events please feel free to contact me.
Attachments
7.JPG
7.JPG (194.68 KiB) Viewed 6056 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (217.5 KiB) Viewed 6065 times
Last edited by Rentsel on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Franz repper

Re: WW2 Reenactment in Estonia

Post by Franz repper »

We From Michael Gaißmair are hoping to to be at the event next year with Vehicles
ImageImageImageImageImage
SchnellMeyer

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Super photo Rentsel , great to see that the Esti Volunteers are not forgotten . Keep up the super work .

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands Largest German military vehicle and
re-enactment group
Rentsel

Post by Rentsel »

SchnellMeyer, thank you for the kind words.

Franz, good to hear that. I will try to get the details of next years event early up here too. We are having smaller battles and tacticals (next in november) almost every month, but they might be not that impressive to take part for the first time
panzerspaher

Post by panzerspaher »

yes i have to agree the impression looks great and in my opinion the untersturmfuehrer impression looks spot on .
i do like the brown shirt and tie it definetly looks the part.to be as slim as that too makes impressions all the better.

well done to all concerned

Return to “Photos”