AFRA

Associations do great work for us. Organise battles, insurance, film work and more besides. Please check here for their service announcements.
emma.b

Re: AFRA

Post by emma.b »

WOW !!!!...what a busy week we have had at AFRA HQ. Firstly, if you have joined, paid and received confirmation from us between 11/03/2012 and this evening 18/03/2012 then your cards have been printed and will be posted out mid week. Thank you to all that have chosen AFRA this year and we all look forward to seeing you soon in the field. Please remember we are contactable on here,pms on the main reenactment forums and via email.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership update; If you have joined between 18/03/2012 and this afternoon 25/03/2012 paid and received confirmation from us, then your cards were printed today and will be posted out tomorrow. Thank you so much for choosing AFRA.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Well another week rolls by and another week of memberships have been processed. If you have joined between 25/03/2012 and this evening 01/04/2012 ,paid and received confirmation from us then your AFRA membership cards will be posted out tomorrow afternoon. Once again many thanks for choosing AFRA and we look forward to seeing you out in the field really soon.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership update; If you have joined between 01/04/2012 and tonight 08/04/2012 and have paid, had confirmation from us then your cards are now being printed and will be posted tomorrow pm. Thanks alot for joining AFRA
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Its another membership update for all you peoples that have joined between 08/04/2012 and this evening (7.30pm) 18/04/2012. If you have paid, had confirmation from us, then your cards are now printed and will be posted tomorrow morning. Thank you so much for choosing AFRA.
farby but nice!
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Folks, this is me being calm and nice and everything. When you upload a photo to your account it is for your MEMBERSHIP CARD. It needs to be head and shoulders, no uniforms or headgear. A photo of you in the background, dressed in your favourite 101st airborne uniform, with full webbing, helmet and gat may well be sooooper orfentic, but it is sod all use to us. Also, if you could make it more than 20 pixels by 30, that would be good too, so it actually looks like your fizzog and not a police photofit. I haven't got the time or patience to go searching for your Facebook page, or trawling through forum photos to find you. Use your noodles please. I thank you :)
Walther

Post by Walther »

:D Amazing what some folks think passes as a passport style photo. I've only had to do 30 odd this year and that was a royal pain in the arse. With all you have to do my heart goes out to you mate.

Still, you've got nowt better to do have you? ;)
Rittm.u.Kompanie-Chef
Großdeutschland Aufklärungs
---------------------------------------
"When Barbarossa commences, the world will hold its breath"

BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

:lol: I have many, many better things to do, trust me :D
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Well you guys have really kept us busy at the AFRA HQ....we have processed loads of applications this week...So if you have joined between the 18/04/2012 and tonight 25/04/2012 and have paid and received confirmations from us, then your cards will be printed in the morning and posted out tomorrow...Thanks once again for choosing AFRA and for keeping us busy!
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

AFRA are proud to be supporting the SWB and the Fortress Wales event at Caulicott Castle next weekend. We will be on site from Saturday and will have a pitch in the WW2 living history field. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about AFRA/memberships/joining etc and we will also be providing pyrotechnic support for the ww2 battles. Please feel free to come and say hi....we will be wearing AFRA shirts so will be easily recognisable....See you there.....
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership Update; If you have joined between the 25/04/2012 and )3/05/2012 and have paid and received confirmations from us, then your cards have been printed and posted out this morning.... Please note that as Rich and Myself are away at Caldicot Castle this weekend there will be a delay in getting certificates and cards processed. However if you are at the show this weekend, Please come and find us and say hi, we will have a small area near to the ww2 living history field. The " AFRA HQ" will be there all weekend. Looking forward to seeing some of you there! Thanks alot, Em.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership update; if you have joined between the 03/05/2012 and tonight 13/05/2012 and have paid and received confirmation from us, then your cards will posted out tomorrow...Thank you for choosing AFRA.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership update; if you have joined between the 13/05/2012 and tonight 23/05/2012 and have paid and received confirmation from us, then your cards will posted out tomorrow evening ...Thank you for choosing AFRA
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Another good week for applications. If you have joined between 23/05/2012 and tonight, have paid and received confirmation from us, then your cards have been printed and will be posted in the morning.
Please note if you are planning on submitting an application in the next week please bear with us if any delays in getting certs etc emailed to you as Rich and I will be on holiday but will check in daily to check.....Thanks again for joining AFRA.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Well you guys have kept us busy this last week or so. Sorry for any delay in processing applications, as i said been away but did try and log in most days to keep up to speed. So if you joined between the 30/05/2012 and tonight..09/06/2012 and have paid and received confirmation from us, Your cards have just been printed and will be posted tomorrow. Thank you so much for choosing AFRA and we hope to be seeing you all soon at one show or another.
farby but nice!

Return to “Re-enactment associations”